Chapter Four

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

“What? Why?” Ray looked over at Sister Krone smiling at him.

“I want to become friends with everyone. Let's play the game of tag.” Sister Krone smiled intimately.

“The time limit is 20 minutes. I'll be "it" and everyone, make sure to get away from me.” Sister Krone explained the game.

The kids ran away to hide while Sister Krone counts to 10. The three oldest kids group together and discuss a plan.

“We played this many time with the kids, we can do this. But she gave herself 20 minutes to finish this game, she'll probably be looking for us first.” Norman said.

“She must be targeting the five oldest kids.” He added with a kind smile.

“Her plan is to find us first then she'll go for the other kids.” Norman narrowed his eyes.

.
.
.

“How many are dead?” Someone asked as she picked up a bandage.

“2,” Another person answered as he held a tray full of medicines.

“The numbers have been decreasing because of the demons wandering around the area for every 3 days. Do you have a plan?” The girl said as she treated the injured kids, wrapping the bandage around the deep wound.

“All I can say is to avoid and escape.” The boy said and passed the medicines to his colleague.

“Runaway from the demons... I see.” The girl who finished treating the injured kid stood up and pull her make to cover her face.

“If the music play again, we must rush.” She added as she pointed to her left eye.

“But you must guide me as I can't see well with this.” She smiled, pointing at one of her eyes.

.
.
.

“Well, either way, we've learned a lot about Mama these past ten days,” Norman said.

“What do you mean?” Emma asked.

“Mama already knows who's the "target". To be more precise, I think she figured out that Ray has joined us.” Norman explained.

“Figured out? Not guess or suspect?” Emma questioned.

Norman nodded, “Exactly.”

“Why do you think so?” Emma asked.

“There are many reasons. But the easiest one is how she utilizes Sister Krone. If she couldn't identify us as the targets but have the intention to find us. There's no way that she targets the oldest five of the house who was already suspicious from the start.”

“But in reality, she's making Sister Krone watch us all. Just to have another pair of eyes making sure we aren't doing anything suspicious as a whole.”

“It only bugs me for a while, but now it's been continuing for days now. Mama isn't putting any effort on wedding us out and she even let us do what we pleased.”

“Strange, isn't it?” Norman pointed out.

“Yeah...” Emma agreed.