Chapter Eight

→ I apologize that there will not be "Behind The Scenes" or "Bloopers" in this fanfic. I'm very sorry 😔 I also apologize if this chapter is short. ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

It was just like any other day. I am in the library, continuing the adventure book. A paper beside me with a pen on top. I was taking note of all stories I read and wrote down the importance.

“They snuck out of the place quietly... But how?” I asked myself. I turned to another page to read more. The story was very interesting.

I was about to find the answer to the question I'd asked myself, but... The book I was reading was on the floor, the pages were mixed up and on the floor, laying there. I looked at the culprit and saw Emma smiling brightly at me.

“Heya! (First Name), what'cha doin' today?” Emma said as she sat beside me. I quickly took the pen and paper and hid it under me.

Emma almost gave me a heart attack!’ I thought. I relaxed and saw that Norman had also joined.

“Norman, where's Ray?” Emma asked Norman. Norman looked around us and shrugged.

“Anyways, (First Name), why don't you go out and play with us?” Emma asked me.

“If you don't like socialising, you can just go outside and sat by the tree like Ray,” Norman added.

‘So you two want me to turn into Ray because he's not here?’ I thought. I picked up the book and dusted the dust off.

“Come on, why won't you answer me?” Whined Emma as she shook me by the shoulders. “Plus, we know each other since we were born!!!” She added.

‘That was the time when I first saw you guys.’ I thought as I was shaken by Emma.

“Let's go out, (First Name)!!” Emma exclaims and grabbed my wrist. She quickly dragged me out of the library behind me was Norman trying to catch up with us.

.
.
.

“(First Name).”

I heard a gentle called my name.

I feel like I was laying on something soft. My eyes were closed.

“(First Name).”

The same voice called my name.

I opened my eyes. Got my senses alive. When I opened my eyes, a bright light shone and a figure was coming to me.

The figure looks like a hand.

“(First Name).”

The hand was coming towards me. As it is asking me to grab onto it.

I moved my body, my arm lifted up to the air, my hand connected to the hand above me.

I grabbed onto the hand, it pulled me up. I stand on my feet.

My vision changed as I saw a desk.

I approached the desk. I noticed that the hand was gone.

“(First Name).”

The same voice called my name.

The desk in front of me, I saw a cake.

I read the wording on the cake,

“Happy Birthday.”

The cake shaped like a circle, white frosting all around the cake and strawberries on the cake. I see three blue candles, lighting up.

The candles were melting, slowly.

“(First Name).”

There it goes again. The same voice called out my name.

I looked around me and saw nothing. But the house I live in.

Then I heard footsteps coming here.

“(First Name).”

I gazed at the entrance. A tall figure came, a gentle smile greeted me.

It's Mother.

“(First Name),” she started as she approaches me.

She caressed my hair as she crouched down.

“(First Name), happy birthday, my adorable daughter.”

· · ·