Chapter Ten

→ Sorry! This is a short chapter! >.< ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

I was cleaning. I took the cleaning supplies with me. I finished cleaning almost all the rooms, except for one. I approached the door. I put the cleaning supplies on the floor. I fixed my rubber gloves and turned the doorknob.

The room inside is dark. I saw bunk beds on each side. It's like any other rooms, but the wall on the centre caught my attention.

It looks like a murder scene or a crime scene. Scary...I thought.

Then I realized that it's Yuugo's room, where he sleeps. I'm asking myself, should I clean? Or not? Would he be mad?

Then the words on the wall, it was painted in red. “...Poachers...” I read quietly.

I shrugged and decided not to clean that room. Who knows the information there might be helpful. So I closed the door and went to return the cleaning supplies.

After that, I went to my bedroom. I took my bag, where I put all my things in there. Then I saw a book. I pulled the book out and turned to the first page.

“This book belongs to (First Name).” I read the words.

Then the second page, it was a photo of Mother and I. That was when I was younger, a baby. I saw a date below the photo, it was my birthday. (DD//MM) 2034.

I turned to each pages, it recorded what happened during my childhood. Times I spend with my family, it also recorded when I met Emma, Norman and Ray.

It was a picture of the four of us, we were standing in front of our house. I was between Emma and Ray and Norman was beside Emma with his sweet and gentle smile. Emma was excited and have a huge smile on her face while hugging my side. Ray was smiling slightly and was holding my hand. I looked at my younger self, my younger self looked confused.

But I can see that I was smiling.

.
.
.

Isabella and Krone were having a meeting. They were in Isabella's room. Isabella was sitting on her desk and looked at Krone.

“What do you want to talk about?” She asked Krone.

“I read and memorize all the children here. But I felt like something is missing. I would like to ask you.” Krone said. “Is there any children here that is not included in the document you gave me?” Krone asked Isabella.

“Why would I hide something from you? That's all the children.” Isabella answered.

“Really? Then the kids' bedroom and I saw an empty bed. There are the bedsheets and blanket. I saw the name too.” Krone states.

‘If she denies this, I will use this opportunity to become the Mama in this house!’  Krone thought happily.

“It's 18194 right? What's the name? Is it (First Name)?” Krone questions Isabella as she smirked slightly.

“What really did happen to her? I heard that she's one of the smartest kid in this house too. But what happened to her? Where is she?” Krone said.

Then Krone gasped, “could it be...? That she had escaped?”

· · ·