Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This is written last minute I hope you all like this
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

· · ·

「Your POV」

“Valentine's Day?” I looked at Emma as she nodded furiously with excitement, grinning at me like a clown.

“Emma, you're creeping me out. Please stop.” I sighed and slightly pushed Emma away from me.

“Yo,” Ray came by and took a peek at the card I'm holding as he read it out loud. “Valentine's Day?”

Emma yelled loudly, “You guys didn't know what's Valentine's Day?! It's a special day where you celebrate with your loved ones!”

I looked at Ray as he looks at me, I shrugged as he just copied me. Then we looked at Emma and said simultaneously, “We read stories about that in books.”

“At least you know what it is...” Emma smiled.

“But then, the stories about Valentine are cringe.” I pointed out. “It goes like the lead female protagonist was excited for Valentine's Day for she goes to her boyfriend known as the lead male protagonist but the male protagonist "forgets" about Valentine's and pretend that it's nothing but just a normal day.”

“Then some stuff happened and they celebrate it together at the end.” I continued and quickly skipped it to the end.

“Pfft, hahahahaha!!!” Ray burst out laughing. “Yes, my goodness, that's common.” Ray agreed.

“I don't even like that, it gives some chills,” Ray added and I nodded in agreement.

Emma looked at us, her jaw dropped as she turned speechless. “Y-you g-guys...” She stuttered.

“Good afternoon,” Norman came and stopped when he saw Emma.

“Emma, you look terrifying. Please close your mouth, or else a fly might fly into it.” Norman said.

“Anyways, what's this?” Norman comes towards me and saw the card.

“Valentine's Day? That's sweet.” Norman commented on the card as he picked it up.

“I rather spend my Valentine's Day with (First Name),” Norman said as he looks at me and smiled.

I stared at the boy, “That's nice of you, but I declined.”

“Why is that so?” Asked Norman.

“I rather go to sleep, I'm tired.” I stood up from the chair I was sitting down and speed walk to my bedroom.

“What the heck, is Norman okay?” I mumbled as I recalled at Norman's sudden confidence to ask me.

‘Maybe Norman eats something funny today and that's the cause of him being like that?’ I thought.

.
.
.

「3rd Person POV」

“Norman, I think you broke her.” Ray started and looked at the other male.