Chapter Forty One

→ ಥ_ಥ I'm trying to find more motivation to continue. ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

“You heard it, Emma, they're dead,” I said confidently, with no fear. I looked away from her, I'm afraid that how she'll react since they promised that Yuugo and Lucas will go to the Human World with us.

“How are you so calm with that?!” Emma yelled at me, her tone and expression, a mix of sad and angry.

“Shush, Emma! You're too noisy!” Ray hissed as he shushed Emma. He wanted Emma to stop shouting, or else the enemies or the demons might know that we're here.

“Be careful, the enemies might be here,” Ray added.

They went ahead as I followed them from behind. Walking slowly with my eyes on the ground. ‘Now I think Emma hates me...’ I thought. ‘But, it's for the best...’

.
.
.

「3rd Person POV」

“I'm sorry Ellie, but we can't trust you anymore.” A man says as he looks at Ellie with fierce eyes. He's not pleased with what Ellie has been doing this whole time.

“Especially me, as the leader of our clan, you must stay here from now on. No excuses, I'll take care of everything.” He continues as Ellie couldn't move an inch.

The man smirked when he saw Ellie's face, it's filled with shocked and anger. Ellie holds her fist tightly as she agrees.

“Fine.”

“Good girl, you may leave now. You can do whatever you want here, but you mustn't leave.”

Ellie leaves the office and shuts the door. She sighs deeply and walks to her room. She turned on the lights and sat on her long size bed.

“How did he found out...?” She asked herself.

“Now I'm stuck here and couldn't help (First Name)!”

“This is so frustrating...”

She laid back on her bed and eyes at the ceiling.

“What should I do?”

“Let me try to contact (First Name).” Ellie snaps her fingers and sat back up straight on her bed. She took her watch out and turned it on.

A holographic screen popped up and Ellie throws the watch away.

“The device is no longer available.” She whispered under breath as she brings her hand to her smooth, pale hair with frustration.

“So this is how I'll live for now on, I guess...”

‘I hope (First Name) is doing fine.’ Ellie thought before switching off the lights.

· · ·

ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ

I am trying my best!

Please take these!!

ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ~~ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Cookies for everyone!

Additional note from Author-san:

owT ʏƚɿoꟻ ɿɘƚqɒʜƆ ɘƚiɿw ƚ'ᴎɘvɒʜ I bᴎɒ ᴎooꙅ ǫᴎibᴎɘ ꙅi ᴎoiƚɔiᎸᴎɒᎸ ꙅiʜT

(˘・_・˘) I'm a bit scared to show the additional note ;-;