Chapter Twenty Six

→ Skinny legs and black hat dude is coming. Beware. ←

· · ·

「Your POV」

Everything is playing in slow motion. I could not even react right now.

Ray, Yuugo and I had arrived at the village. The buildings in the village have been destroyed, I guess that I missed a lot.

I ran inside and watched the situation. I looked behind me to see Yuugo and Ray, I signalled them to go up on the building I pointed.

I thought as I reached the top of the building, ‘Everything escalated too quick.’ I stared at the view in front of me.

Lewis was reaching his hand towards Emma as she tried to back away.

A loud gunshot was heard and I looked beside me since I was on the rooftop with Yuugo. Yuugo shot at Lewis's mask with his sniper.

“Long time no see, Lewis.” He said.

Smoke emitted around Lewis as I felt Emma looking at us. I looked at Nigel and Pepe who was beaming happily as Lewis's mask was shattered.

‘Thank God that Lewis's mask is broken and Emma is safe...’ I thought.

.
.
.

「3rd Person POV」

A certain girl with pale yellow hair came into the dungeon and saw several people injured. She gasped and clamoured, “What happened!?”

“Oh, you're here...” Gillian notices her and smiled.

“Gillian, are you alright?” Ellie directly ran to Gillian and gently hold her hand.

“I'm alright.” Smiled Gillian.

Then Ellie looks at Oliver. ‘Oliver...’ She panicked.

“Lucas, what happened!? Elaborate please?” Pleaded Ellie when she saw Lucas.

“Oliver got stabbed by Lord Bayon when he saved me,” Lucas explained shortly as Ellie dropped her backpack. She rushed to take something out from her backpack.

“Let me take out my medical sets, it'll help too.” She said as she took out boxes. She took out her medicals sets and gave some to Lucas and the other kids who're helping.

“There are instructions there, use them carefully. I'll be going now, to fight Lewis.” She carried her backpack and was about to leave.

“Oh right, Lucas, your buddy is still here.” She added with a smile and left.

.
.
.

“EMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!”

(First Name) couldn't believe her eyes. She screams Emma's name as she was appalled.

“EMMA!!!”

(First Name) watched Emma fell on the ground as Lewis says, “Thank you. That was delightful.”

(First Name) held the rifle tightly. She was shaking abnormally as she drops on her knees.

‘No! This can't be true!’

(First Name) turned pale as Ray noticed it. He understands what was going into her, as Emma is (First Name)'s and his best friend.

‘Emma, you can't die just for this!’

“Everyone surround him!!! Fire him!” Ray yelled loudly.

Them everyone, except for (First Name), pointed the guns on Lewis and began shooting as much as they can.

‘Is this really the end...?’

(First Name) just froze, while everyone else is shooting many bullets at Lewis. (First Name) couldn't move but just hold her gum tightly in her hands.

‘Norman got shipped out, Emma got seriously injured by Lewis... What will happen next? Yuugo got killed? Ray killing himself?’

She wanted to beat and kill Lewis up for hurting Emma, the first female friend she had in her whole life. (First Name) wanted to sliced off his neck and stabbed his multiple eyes many times using her finger, watch him tear off his body as he was struggling and whimpering for help.

But then, Emma stood up. (First Name) widen her (Eye Colour) eyes when she saw Emma. Emma smiled at her.

“I told you this already right, (First Name)? I'll take the risk.”

Was what Emma is telling to (First Name).

.
.
.

“Well done.”

“Your perfect performance was splendid.”

“These pages can be seen by those who earn a full score.”

“I wonder how many people will that amount to.”

“The test you just finished is just a quiz, a diversion.”

“I hope it was challenging enough for you to be entertained.”

“But what if I told you, that routine exams you take every day are a matter of life and death.”

“Even though, education— the act of learning, thinking, shaping one's very own self.”

“Was originally was supposed to be like this, free activity at once enjoyable and noble.”

“I am William Minerva.”

“I am raising a banner of revolution.”

“To give the Human World back to you.”

“To finish the "Neverland" once and for all, I shall seal a new promise.”

“First of all, break out from the plantations and head to the agreed point.”

“I will be waiting for you,”

“All of you.”

· · ·

Additional Information

You learned how to communicate with people after staying with Emma.

You knew Ray's plan of dying and burning himself once it ended.

I actually have a plan about the story plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it'll be interesting...