Chapter Twenty Two

→ Thanks for 12.5k reads!!! ←

· · ·

「3rd Person POV」

‘Damn it! They got (First Name)!!!’ Yuugo thought as he carried Ray. They got attacked by a stray or wild demon after Emma and (First Name) got pulled by something.

Then he puts Ray down as they ran to a further place.

“Will you explain what is going on?” Ray shouted at Yuugo. “What are those? Taken to where!? Are they alive!?”

“Calm down, geez, they're still alive. It probably hasn't started yet, their life isn't on danger right now. However...” Yuugo answered.

“They were kidnapped by the demons?” Guessed Ray.

“Correct. To be more precise, one of their factions. I had lured them in to take one of you two, but they ended up taking them.” Yuugo stated.

“I normally don't keep shooting at the wild ones like that. I wouldn't cover them with those scars.” He added.

Ray widen his eyes as he realized something. ‘That time on the first day!’

“That is also how my friends and I were found by them. It was about six months after escaping our plantation.” Yuugo says.

“I'm going to rescue them,” Ray said.

“Don't! Give up, don't get an inch closer to them!” Yuugo protests. “I told ya, didn't I? They will kill you too.”

“You bastard, this was all part of your pla—”

“I'm sorry.” Yuugo apologize. “I don't want to cause any trouble for you guys. They're powerful and they also got them.”

“All I could do is to bring you back in one piece. I'll leave your family alone too.” Yuugo said.

“That one is already beyond hope,” Yuugo said.

“Shut up! I'm going to rescue them! I didn't want to lose another two of my best friends that I swore to protect!” Ray yelled. “Come on, just tell me already! Where is Emma and (First Name)?”

“Wait, you remember her?” Yuugo asked as he was stunned. ‘He really remembers (First Name)? Didn't she told me that everyone forgets her?’ Thought Yuugo as he was mystified.

“Of course I remember her!” Ray replied angrily. “Not everyone forgets her!” He added.

“Emma, Norman and I still remember her, deep inside us. She is very special to us! No matter what!”

“Okay, fine. They're in A06-63, Goldy Pond. That place is very dangerous.”

‘Sorry (First Name), but I must say that the plan is not working well.’ Yuugo thought as he explained to Ray about Goldy Pond.

.
.
.

“Come on, there's someone I need you two to meet.” Says the girl as lead Emma and (First Name) to a huge windmill.

They came to the entrance as the girl with short purple hair knocked on the door thrice as she said, “It's me, Adam. Open up!”

The door opened as the three of them come inside. They went into a door and the girl stated, “I brought them.”

Emma and (First Name) were confused, they looked at the front to see 8 people sitting in place, waiting for them.

“I'll introduce you to my comrades.” The girl who brought them said.