𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Alex's POV

"Mom, guys, what are you doing here?" I fake smiled as I hugged everyone and landed my eyes on Allie who mouths sorry. "Well, you don't call too often. Understandable, you're running a high school. I'm so proud of you, Al!" I hugged my mom again as everyone finally settled in around the living room.

I pulled Allie into my kitchen. "Why did you let them in?" I whispered. "They're your family and I happened to be around. They miss you Al."
"And I'm pregnant. They don't know that yet."
"You're hardly showing. It just looks like you put on a few pounds they won't- sorry."

I glared at Allie before walking back into the living room and away from her.

"So where's Kelley?" my sister Jeri asked making everyone's eyes land on me meanwhile, Allie stood there trying to stifle her laugh.
"I told you guys we aren't together anymore."
"You could surely fix things with her. You were engaged. You don't just throw that away."
"Yes, I do. She cheated on me."
"And you didn't even try to work it out, Alex. Marriage is-"

"Mom, please. Just leave the situation as it is. We're not together for good reasons and I want to keep it that way."
"We'll are you dating again?"
"Pft." Allie laughed making me groan.
"No- I mean- yeah no. I just don't have the time and I'm not looking for anything. I want to be single right now."

"You don't want to dry up and-" Jeri starts.
"Okay, food? Why don't I cook us something." My dad says wanting no part of what was about to come out of Jeri's mouth. He walks away leaving the rest of us in the living room. "Well-"
"Just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean I'm not having sex."
"Oh so you're sleeping around?"

"No, look just don't worry about my vagina. I'm fine." I walk upstairs to shower and change into something comfortable and make sure to hide my tests and ultrasound pictures. I know it wouldn't be harmful to tell them but, I just don't need their judgements and opinions. Plus, they'll be wanting to know who's responsible for my pregnancy and, as much as I want to shout from the rooftops that I'm with Y/n and how amazing she is, I can't. All because of one thing. She's 17.

I rejoined my family and Allie left a little while ago as we all caught up on each other's lives. I sat at the island with my parents and sisters when my doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Jeri says as she gets up and heads to the door. Jeni follows behind her to be nosy.

"He- Al, there's a kid at your door." Jeri yells back to me.
"Shit." I muttered and quickly got up. I knew it could only be Y/n.
"It's okay, go. She's my um neighbor. I'll be right back." I say pushing Jeri away from the door before walking outside and pull Y/n back towards her car.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered at her.
"Well, I texted you and called you and you didn't answer so I got worried but we need to talk-"
"I can't. Not right now."
"Is that lady like a friend or-"

I smirked at Y/n. "Jelly?"
"No, just a question."
"That was my sisters Jeri and Jeni. My family showed up randomly and will be staying for the weekend or whatever."
"So I can't come over this weekend?"
"No, unfortunately. Which is why I'm upset, I had plans. Very naked plans." I whispered the last part in her ear making her smile. "Wait, you're distracting me. I really need to tell you-"
"Babe, it can wait. I'll just call you into my office tomorrow. Or come by at lunch or something. We can talk then. Now you have to go before they get suspicious because they're getting a little tipsy so."

Y/n sighed before wrapping her arms around me. "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow." She mumbled.
I leaned up placing a kiss on her lips which she deepens. My hormones begin to go into overdrive and I lightly pushed her against her car door as her hands gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer. A soft moan escaped my lips making me pull away.