Update pt. 2 :)

🚨VOTING CLOSED🚨

So I've narrowed down 3 plots! I thought of combining plots but I'm too lazy for that rn lol. Anyway, PICK ONE. (My fav is plot 3) Side note, HOW CUTE IS SOPHIA 🥺 simp.

I really like all three and would literally write all three but yk school 😭 so pick your fav please. I'll probably write this while I write Christen's story but put this story on a schedule. Anyway, I'm so excited y'all! I'll update Principal Morgan most likely on Friday so you have until Friday to choose!

Plot #1: Our Little Secret (Sophia Smith x Reader)

Description:
Y/n and Sophia are high school sweethearts. Best friends since elementary school and they've been inseparable ever since. Their relationship only known to their best friends. Sophia's parents are homophobic and Y/n's parents have finally accepted her for what she is. With Sophia afraid to profess her love for Y/n to the world, it begins to dampen their relationship. Y/n feels like a long kept secret but, just wants what's best for Sophia. Their each other's endgame but, does Sophia love her enough to potentially ruin her relationship with her family?

 Their each other's endgame but, does Sophia love her enough to potentially ruin her relationship with her family?

Plot #2: Forbidden Love (Sophia Smith x Reader)

Description:
Y/n and Sophia are step sisters upon the marriage of Sophia's mom and Y/n's dad. The two got close after having to live under the same roof and as time progressed, they couldn't help what was brewing underneath. They were falling for each other. Due to their circumstances, they don't know if they should pursue each other and be happy or be apart.

Plot 3: Used To Be (Sophia Smith x Reader)

Description:
Y/n and Sophia dated for 3 years before calling it quits after Y/n broke Sophia beyond repair. All Sophia ever wanted was for Y/n to be better for her. Through all she put Sophia through, Sophia knew she still loved her but couldn't continue on in a relationship that caused her emotional and mental suffering. Finally moving on and adjusting to her new life, Sophia feels she's finally back in a good mental space until Y/n shows up again. Y/n now the new team doctor for the USWNT, Sophia feels like she's right back where she was. Broken and abused. Will her love for her boyfriend be enough to cut her ties to Y/n, her first love and who she believed to be her soulmate? Will she call back under Y/n's spell?

 Will her love for her boyfriend be enough to cut her ties to Y/n, her first love and who she believed to be  her soulmate? Will she call back under Y/n's spell?