FINALISTS. VOTE BELOW. [Voting closes 9/5/2021]

It was clear which stories would be finalists within the hour of me posting the last update lmao. So, without further adieu, here are the top 4 voted for stories. Please vote for ONE story and drop a name of who you would like the story to be based on. I've gotten suggestions so you can either pick a player listed or add your own.

Option 1: Christen Press

(I'm thinking of naming "Y/n" in this one so drop some names down. First and last pls :) might face claim it as well so drop down some people)

Y/n is in the military and meets Christen on a mission as an assassin after her fiancé and unborn child were murdered. Christen, not big on violence, tries to turn Y/n's life around but she might be a little too late. As Christen finally starts to help her piece her life together, Y/n comes across some unsettling news about who murdered her family that could make or break the couple.

. . .

Option 2: (Top players I received for this story were: Alex Morgan, Sydney Leroux, Christen Press, Kristie Mewis, Mal Pugh)

A story in which Y/n falls in love with her brother/sister's girlfriend. If you vote for this option, list the player you would like to see.

. . .

Option 3: (Top players I received for this story were: Becky Sauerbrunn, Sydney Leroux, Christen Press, Tobin Heath, Alex Morgan)

Y/n starts dating her dad's girlfriend and has no idea how to tell him she's in love with her. If you vote for this story, comment the name of the player you would like to see.

. . .

Option 4: (Top players I received for this story were: Alex Morgan, Christen Press, Mal Pugh)

Y/n and [USWNT Player] have a one night stand that leaves this player pregnant with no clue who the baby belongs to. Not only does this put them both in a bad position, can they even co-parent or will they hate each other?