𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Y/n's POV

Alex and I haven't talked much since the incident at the school the other day. It was Friday and our last day of school before Thanksgiving and I didn't want to leave things as they were. I just have so much going on in my own head and I know, Alex was only trying to help and she tried to get me to look at things from a different angle. I just couldn't. I didn't want to. I didn't want to hear what she had to say to me. I was too angry. Kelley sent me over the edge. A place I hadn't been in a long time.

As much as I wanted to, I knew I couldn't smoke any weed. Addison would kill me if I came to work with her high. Plus, I deal with babies. I used to smoke a lot about a year or two ago but, I just dropped it all together. It was something River and I would do. Ava and Hailey hated it of course but, it calmed me down. River stopped now mainly because of Ava so, I personally would feel bad if I asked her to smoke with me so I had no choice but to leave it alone.

I walked to Kelley's class and saw there was a sub and just walked right out of the classroom. I couldn't be here. Luckily for me. I'm not as fucked up as Kelley. I just had a bloody nose and my knuckles were swollen. I decided to hide out since I didn't want to see Alex. I headed to the bleachers and sat there just looking at the sky.

I heard footsteps and I was hoping it was a friend. I turned my head and Alex sat next to me. "You've been ignoring me." She speaks up and I keep facing forward. We watched as kids rounded the track in P.E. "Can you talk to me? I don't want us to be like this. It's been a day or two and you just won't say much to me. I miss you."

I scooted closer to Alex and put her hand in mine. "I'm sorry I know I've been an ass but after the whole thing with Kelley, it really put things into perspective and I don't think I was ready for what was to come."
"Can we go to my office and talk please?" Alex looked at me and her blue eyes were welling with tears. I don't know if these are just her hormones or if I really hurt her but either way, I need to get my shit together. I can't act so childish anymore. I'm having a baby. With my mom barely talking to me, I can't lose Alex.

I nodded and she reached for my hand but then decided not to grab it but I think we both forgot we're on campus and outside. We finally got to her office and I knew I needed to apologize to her. There's no reason for me to act how I've been acting. I'm messing things up all on my own.

She closed the door behind me and locked it. "I think you've gotten into a habit of locking the door even when we're not having sex." I laughed earning a small smile from her. "Habit I guess. More privacy too."
I just nodded before an awkward silence fell over us.

"Al, I'm sorry. I know I've been an ass lately and you don't deserve it. I was acting like a kid and you were right, I need to grow up but, I've- it's hard. Trying to just, maneuver into this new reality I'm in. You're pregnant with my kid for crying out loud and I'm only 17. None of that is an excuse. I know, I lost my cool with Kelley and I shouldn't have been holding everything in because I knew I'd become a ticking time bomb even though Kelley deserved it. I should've thought about you and the baby and in the moment, I wasn't. Well, not completely."

I stood up and grabbed ahold of Alex's hand as I stared into her eyes. "I just don't want to hurt you anymore and I know I've been doing a terrible job as of late. But, I love you and I want us to get back on track. You're everything to me. Both of you." I placed my hand on her stomach as she smiled at me. There she is. Alex's smile always sends me into a frenzy.

She leaned up to place our lips together and I deepened it as I walked backwards. I pulled away to make sure the couch was behind me before carefully pulling her down with me. It's been a while but, my Sloan can't stay in my pants forever.