𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Alex's POV

What did I do? What did I do? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?! I paced back and forth in my office. I've been in here since Y/n left and all these thoughts ran around in my head. I just cheated on my fiancé. I don't even want to go home. I really can't.

I've been debating with myself if I want to come clean and tell her what I did but, we're already in a weird place right now. I'm afraid of what this will do to us. Instead, I call Allie.

"Hey Al! It's about time you get back-"
"Allie I did something really really stupid and I'm- I don't know what to do." I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and Allie's voice softens.
"What did you do?"
"I cheated on Kel, and I didn't mean to it's just- you know how she's been lately and I just gave in to the temptation and now I feel like shit."
"What exactly did you do?" Allie asks with concern clear in her voice.
"Don't say anything after I tell you because I know it was so stupid but-"
"Spit it out already!" She laughs.
"I had sex with someone in my office."
"I want to have office sex- wait who was it? Alex, it better be someone hot if it's worth cheating on KO for."
"Allie! That's not the point! I feel dirty!"

"Office sex is dirty, but hot. Props to you but in all seriousness, come on it was a one time thing and with how things with you two are right now, I say don't tell her yet. And when you do decide to tell her don't tell her it happened now because she'll just flip out even more. Just, give you two a chance to fix your relationship."

"But that's the problem. I don't know what's wrong. She's just distant with me now and I don't know what I did."
"Maybe she's jealous that you're now her boss? Remember she did go for the position. But most people would just find it hot that their boss was their soon to be wife- look I don't know. Just, try to find the issue."
"Thanks and please don't tell anyone about my little-"
"I still want to know who it is. You can't tell me this and not expect me to want to know. Was it Tobin? She's hot. Is she still the coach?"
"Yes she is the coach and no I didn't sleep with her. Look, it doesn't matter who, it's not happening again. So until I tell Kelley, this conversation never happened."
"Fine, but, I'm visiting in a week or so, I want you to point 'em out."

"Bye Allie." I say quickly hanging up.

I take a deep breath before fixing myself and grabbing my purse to head out of my office for the day. My mind continued to drift about all of the possibilities of what this could do to my relationship. But, I also kept thinking about Y/n.

. . .

Y/n's POV

I walked into my house satisfied for the day. Alex is great. It was a little uncomfortable just because of how we were positioned and then going from her desk, to the chair, and then to the floor. I'm worn out.

As I entered the living room I heard laughter and ran in immediately knowing who it was.
"Addison!" I yelled as I dropped my backpack and landed in her lap as she sat on the couch. I threw my arms around her body as she gave me a tight squeeze.

"Hey! Look at you! I was wondering when you'd get here. Also, don't you think you're a little big to sit on my lap?" She laughs.
I haven't seen Addison in a few months due to her going back to New York for some major cases. Addison is my God Mother. Weird right?

My dad slept with her making her cheat on my God Father, Derek, and then Derek married my aunt Meredith. Crazy. Yeah my family is complex. Leave me alone.