𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Alex's POV

This is becoming an issue. I looked at the time after I got off of Y/n's lap. "This was the very last time." I say out of breath as I pointed at her while she returns a smirk. "You said that the last few times, Alex." I smiled. I liked the sound of my name coming out of her mouth.

It's now been a few weeks and, we've had sex nearly everyday after school. Her detention ended but, doesn't mean she can't pay me a visit. I think I've taken over Sophia's role meanwhile, she's been doing things to me that my fiancé should be.

"So, same time tomorrow?" Y/n jokes as she stood up buttoning her pants. "No, we really can't do this anymore." I smiled. "Oh come on, we have so much fun." Y/n whines as her hands find my waist. "I'll think about it." I whisper as she connected her lips to mine.

We separate after a knock on my door. I quickly grab my perfume to try and mask any smell of sex in the air. "Come in." I say after clearing my throat.
"Kelley, hey!" I say and look at her and then Y/n.

I looked between Y/n and Kelley and I could feel the tension growing in the room. Or maybe I'm the only one that feels it. I'm pretty sure I looked like a deer in headlights and Kelley just stared at me weird.

"Well I'm gonna- I'm gonna go." Y/n says as she inches her way towards the door. I wanted to die at this very moment. "No surprise you were in here, Sloan." Kelley says as Y/n rolls her eyes and exits my office before sending me a soft smile. "Hey babe." I say after Y/n closed the door to my office.

"Hey, I'm hanging with a few friends tonight and the history department heads are holding a meeting so, grab yourself some dinner. I'll be home late." I just nodded. This was nothing new. There's always some meeting or something and I just think it's Kelley's way of saying "Alex I'm bored of you and I want to hang with my friends instead of being home with you."

Kelley quickly kissed me before walking out of my office leaving me standing there alone. I wasn't even going to try and convince her to stay with me instead. She wouldn't, even if I asked.

So, in other words, Y/n left when she really didn't need to. I could've taken another round because now I'm bored and I have nothing to do. I let out a sigh before grabbing my things and some work to take home with me.

. . .

Y/n's POV

"That was never funny and that movie fucking sucks." River crosses her arms over her chest butt hurt over the fact that Ava and I brought up the time when she tripped over air in front of a whole bunch of hot girls before she started dating Ava.

"Babe, look at it this way, due to you tripping on nothing, those girls weren't interested in your clumsy self and you ended up with me." Ava smiled trying to turn River's mood around making Hailey and I shake our heads as we waited for our food.

We were at a diner we go to a little outside of town. We sit in the same spot every time we come here. A little curved booth in the corner of the diner.
It's like we have assigned seats. I sit in the booth against the wall that connects to the kitchen and I have a clear view of the door while the others backs are turned turned in the direction of the entrance and they all face me.

"How does Noah like being on Varsity this year?" I ask referring to Noah finally getting on varsity for soccer. "He's so excited that he wouldn't shut up. He spent like 2 hours talking about it on the phone last night and I had to act like I was sleepy just for him to shut up." Hailey complained.

Ava, River, and I began to laugh as Hailey continued to tell us how annoyed she was by her boyfriend. She also thinks he has a man crush on the varsity coach, Dom Dwyer. He used to be in the MLS and Noah basically sucks up to him.