𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

🚨PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION AT THE END🚨

TIME SKIP: FEBRUARY

Y/N'S POV

"Hey! No cheating, River!" Megan exclaimed as River tried to peek over at her uno cards. "I think you're hiding a card!" Allie, Ava, Alex, and I began to laugh at the two's interactions.

To say the very least, Alex and I's friends mix very well together and I love it. We were all in Alex's- our place, since Alex won't let me just call it hers. We've been watching movies and playing games all night long and surprisingly no one has gotten bored. It's been constant laughter because we all just mesh so well together.

I looked over at Alex who just had the biggest smile on her face. Her smiling always fills my heart and brings me so much joy. I grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it making her smile but give me a look as in asking me what it was for but I just returned it with a shrug and a smile. It's crazy how fast Alex has made me fall in love with her.

Everyday I wake up, I just picture her next to me. I knew I loved her, I just didn't expect it to be to this extent. It all happened so fast. Who knew my badass antics would land me the love of my life?

... Holy shit, DID I JUST SAY- DID I JUST THINK THAT?

Well, it's true. I'm fully realizing it. Alex is the love of my life. I know, I'm young and maybe I haven't experienced too much. Maybe people will think I'm saying this because she's carrying my kids, but, it's true. Alexandra Morgan is the love of my life. I don't know how it's taken me this long to realize it.

Think about it! The most unusual way of falling for someone. I didn't expect any of this to happen. Who thinks about falling in love with their principal? All I know is, I'm forever grateful for Alex. I'm on cloud 9 and damn I feel lucky.

I got the urge to be closer to her, mainly because I'm feeling sentimental and I just truly confirmed how I feel. I want to tell her. I honestly want to scream it from the rooftops but, I can't so I'll settle. "Babe." I whispered in her ear making her turn to me as everyone laughed at whatever Megan said.

"Come upstairs for a second?" Alex looked at me with a bit of concern and curiosity. "Are you okay?" She whispered back to me and I nodded before standing up and stretching my hand out to her. "We'll be back." I announced and I could hear the 4 of them begin to make jokes and assumptions about what we were disappearing for. And as all of you know, the inappropriate jokes first stemmed from none other than, River.

Alex and I got into her bedroom, closing the door behind ourselves and I turned to her as she stood staring at me. "Y/n/n are you-"

"I love you, Alex. I love you so much it kind of hurts and you're the thought running through my mind at every point of the day, I love you like Bruno Mars' grenade, Alex, I love you and I had to tell you because, just sitting down there with our friends just made me realize how lucky I am. It made me realize how much I need you and it also made me see that, Alex, you're the love of my life and I needed to tell you because I don't know why but, I'm being emotional and this is gross but-"

Alex leaned up placing a kiss on my lips and I could see her eyes watering. "You know my hormones are not my friend, babe but, I have known this for a little while now and, you are the love of my life too. I think everything happened the way it was supposed to, and I can honestly say, as long as I have you and our little ones, nothing else matters. You are my happy place."

"Can I blame your pregnancy for my hormones?" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her body. "Well they're your kids too so go ahead." She smiled. I looked down at her placing another kiss on her lips before she backs up. "Lets go back downstairs." I nod as I led us back downstairs. We both had big smiles on our faces and Megan made a comment about it of course. "Oh look the two sex addicts are back!"