New Stories :)

So, as those of you who read my last update know, I'm transitioning, temporarily, to Marvel based stories instead of USWNT. I've come up with ideas. The first story will either be Natasha Romanoff or Scarlett Johansson based. I will let you know in a few days which story will get released first.

Before I show you those, I have some questions.
* Do you want g!p for both stories or one story? A lot of you like g!p better.

* Would you like me to face claim Y/n? For those that don't know what that is, I'd pick someone (usually a celeb or influencer) and their face would be used as an illustration of Y/n.

* Do you want me to name Y/n this time or keep it as "Y/n". I feel like a lot of you get confused when I use "Y/n" mainly because you don't know what it means.

* Drop down some career fields for Y/n. I was thinking professional athlete or journalist or something, lmk.

Anyway, description and book covers below. Enjoy! Let me know which one you like more. I'll be brainstorming and writing to decide which to publish first! Hopefully I'll update and publish a story in the next week or two!

.  .  .

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟
Description: (A/n: this description is subject to be changed and tweaked as I continue to develop it)

Y/n Barton is the youngest of the Barton kids. With her and Clint being the last family members alive, he keeps her private and in the shadows out of harms way. Living in Los Angeles, she's had ample opportunities to have a normal life until she's shocked by lightning gaining super speed abilities. She's given the opportunity of a lifetime to team up with her brother and Captain America during the events of Civil War and meets one of the most dangerous women in the world, Natasha Romanoff. With opposite points of views and a brother who won't stand for a relationship to brew, Y/n and Natasha must find their way to navigate this new budding romance with obstacles thrown at them mentally and physically.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 | 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧Description:Y/n is the product of a short lived relationship of two teens who thought they knew what love was

Description:
Y/n is the product of a short lived relationship of two teens who thought they knew what love was. Her father, comedian, Colin Jost, has made a name for himself and has now married one of the most prominent actresses of all time, Scarlett Johansson. With Y/n traveling a lot and being busy maintaining her own life and trying to establish herself in her career, she finds the time to go to New York and finally meet the leading lady in her dads life. What she didn't expect was to fall in love with the buzzing actress and for the feelings to be reciprocated, only complicating things for the both of them. Ever since New York, things have never been the same.