𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Alex's POV

I sat in my office going through paperwork and to say I was bored would be an understatement. I do love my new job though. At 23, you'd say I'd done pretty well for my age. I'm a principal at a high school.

Last week was my first week on the job for real and I was excited to see what this week could possibly throw at me. So far, no disciplinary action had to be taken last week even after Y/n Sloan came  in to retrieve her phone from me. I've heard a lot of stories about her but she seems like a harmless girl.

My fiancé says different but, then again, she may just be hard on her students. Just as my mind drifted to her, she opened my office door quickly closing it behind her.

"Hey you! I thought I'd stop by since my students are watching a movie and I had to pee."
"You passed up like three bathrooms coming over here." I smiled as I shook my head at my fiancé.
"Yeah well, I just needed an excuse to see you." Kelley smirks as she walks over to my desk.

Kelley leans down capturing my lips for a gentle kiss making me eager for more. We haven't been super intimate lately but, every couple goes through a weird patch. I place my hand on the side of her neck bringing her closer making her land on my lap.

Just as things heated up, Kelley pulls away and tells me she needs to go back to her class. I pout making her smile sympathetically. "I'll see you at home." Kelley says as she reaches my door and before I could suggest lunch to her, she was already gone.

I sighed and placed my face in my hands. All I want is for her to be affectionate again. I feel like she's so distant with me and I don't know what I did. Maybe she's regretting her proposal? I doubt it though. We've been together since I was 19.

I decided to go walk around the school since I'm still slightly familiarizing myself with it. As I walked around, I stopped by the bleachers at the field. I see the Sloan kid from last week with her lips attached to another student and her hand groping the girls butt. The girls hands travel to her pants and that's when I decided to step in.

"Sloan." I yell out catching her attention. I notice the girl is Sophia Smith. Varsity soccer captain.
"Sophia, don't you have a meeting to be in?"
"Yes ma'am." Sophia says quickly gathering her items and pecking Y/n goodbye.

Y/n lets out a breath before fixing herself and walking down the bleacher steps to stand in front of me. I look at the slightly taller girl as she had a smirk plastered across her face.
"Why do I feel like you're always going to be on my radar?" I ask as Y/n begins to walk beside me.

"Well, if you haven't heard already, I'm pretty much the badass of campus. Plus, I wouldn't mind getting in trouble if I get to see your face."
I scoff at her inappropriate remarks.

"Look, the whole I'm a badass act isn't going to work with me. So I'd say drop it. No games, like I've already told you."

Y/n shrugs her shoulders as she walks away from me making me sigh.

.  .  .

Y/n's POV

"Finally." Sophia mumbles against my lips. We were currently in my bedroom with some privacy. My parents weren't home which meant, sexy time.
I pulled my shirt over my head as I kissed on Sophia's neck. Light moans escaped her lips as she followed suit throwing her shirt off of my bed. She flips us over as she straddles my waist.

My hands find her butt giving it a tight squeeze as she began working on getting my pants off.

"Y/n I told you to do your laundry, I'm not- woah woah woah!" My mom says covering her eyes and closing my bedroom door.
"Shit." I muttered as Sophia got off of me quickly and grabbed her shirt. I grabbed mine pulling it over my body before telling Sophia to wait in here.

I quickly exit my room and close the door behind me going downstairs to my mom.
"Hey!" I say casually fixing my unbuttoned pants.

"Y/n come on, can you be a bit more responsible? I don't want to come home to you having sex every-"

"Lexie, come on, she's a teenager, she has hormones firing off everywhere." My dad says as he entered the kitchen. He had a smile on his face before connecting his hand with mine for a high five.

"Mark this is the third time I've walked in on her in-"
"Like I said, horny teenager. It's common. You were a very naughty intern if-"
"Okay, I think I'm done with this conversation." I interject not wanting to hear this story again.

Just as I was going to head back upstairs to Sophia, she walks down with her bag over her shoulder.
"Hey my mom called, I'll see you tomorrow." She says before pecking my lips and saying bye to my mom.

"Sophia again?" My dad asks.
"Yeah, she's-"
"If you're going to inform us about your private life please don't." My mom jumps in. "And please, do your laundry." I nod as my mom exited the kitchen leaving me with my dad.

"I think you've scarred your mom." My dad says before patting my back leaving me alone.

.  .  .

Alex's POV

I waited in my shared bedroom with Kelley for her to get home. You would think I'd be the last one home from the school but it's the other way around. I sat on our bed in a robe with nothing underneath as I waited for her to come in.

She opened the door making me smile.
"Al-"
"Shh, don't say anything just come over here." I say seductively trying to get her in the mood.
"Well I'm hungry and tired."
"Well there is something you can eat-"
"I want real food Al, I'm ordering pizza, want anything?" She says slipping her shoes off and grabbing her phone before proceeding out of the bedroom.

I groan and fall back on the bed. She's impossible. This is how things have been for a little while now and all I want is for her to touch me again. Guess that still won't be happening.

A/n: So action, next chapter, I promise 🥴 Also, yes, to answer your possible question, Lexie Grey is Y/n's mom. We're just going to act like she isn't dead and Mark isn't either 😭 also enjoy the double update :)