Hello Again.

I come baring good and bad news.

🚨Make sure you are following me so you get a notification when I post the new stories! If not, you'll more than likely just be late to the party. 🚨
ENJOY THE STORIES BELOW!
.  .  .

So I've come to the conclusion that I need a clean slate fr fr. Winging it and writing unorganized only goes so far and we see how that ended up lol. So, I want to continue "Forbidden Love" , but as of now, I'm probably putting it on hold and unpublishing it in a little while because, I don't know what direction I want it to go in and I may have another idea for Sophia anyway so this book would more than likely become irrelevant.

Also, I am unpublishing "Needy" because, well Kelley isn't at the front of my mind anymore so I'll be revamping that and turning it into an Alex Morgan story.

I know, that's not what most of y'all want to hear but its life. But for the good news, I have new found inspiration! And I am taking suggestions and ideas for any stories I have or stories you want to see.

But, most definitely, the stories I list below will come out soon enough because I like them, a lot. I don't know when I will be publishing these new stories, I may publish one or two at a time. Just know, you will for sure get at least one. And yes, for those of you looking for the Christen Press story, I will get around to it, eventually lol.

With that being said, here they are :) When I get a new Sophia idea, I will let y'all know or if y'all have one, even if its an idea to keep "Forbidden Love" going lmk.

* THIS IS NOT A VOTE.*

Story 1: "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬" [𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧/𝐘𝐨𝐮]

Description: Y/n is a troubled girl, a delinquent, a jail bird. She hasn't always been this way but, when life hits you, it hits you. With Alex, she finds a sense of peace but still, she's accustomed to her ways. A drug dealer, a fighter, she rarely lets anyone in. If you endured what she has, you might end up the same way. Their trust in one another becomes tested after a series of news comes out that may involve Y/n. Where does Alex's loyalty lie?

Story 2: "𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐨𝐩𝐬" [𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬/𝐘𝐨𝐮]

Description: They say the best things come to you when you least expect it. Y/n and her dad have been on their own since her mother's passing. They both have been each other's rock. Y/n is excited to finally see her dad moving on with his new girlfriend, that is, until she falls in love with the same woman.

Story 3: "𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞" [𝐉𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧/𝐘𝐨𝐮]

*THIS IS FOR ALL MY GREY'S LOVERS*

Description: Jo Wilson knows a thing or two about being a kid in the system, about abuse, she's had just about the hardest life anyone could imagine. A young girl comes into Grey-Sloan Memorial that catches her attention. She saw a little bit of herself in the young girl and can't help but to get involved but, along the way, finds herself more attached to her than she originally thought. Can Jo keep her safe?

So these stories I'm working on right now, I want to have a few chapters done of each before I release one

So these stories I'm working on right now, I want to have a few chapters done of each before I release one. Anyway, this is what you should look out for! Love y'all! (I did great on these covers in my opinion lol)