UPDATE :)

🚨 VOTING CLOSED 🚨

So I'm going to do this now so I can get it out of the way unless I think of more ideas before I end this story but this is the Christen Press story I will be writing next for those who are wondering.

Back to Life (Christen Press x Reader):

Y/n is a troubled girl. Her life has been a roller coaster ride and she's had to experience more loss and hardships in her life than anyone would deem fair. With all that she's had to deal with in life, she believes her best solution is to end it all, until one woman steps in and brings her back to life. She becomes her reason to put up a fight.

🚨VOTE BELOW ON THE STORY IDEAS UNDER THE PICTURE🚨

Here comes the voting section. I'm pretty sure I want to write about Sophia Smith so, here are some plots I thought about. And for those who don't know who Sophia is, here she is. USWNT and Portland Thorns Forward.

Idea #1:Y/n and Sophia are high school best friends

Idea #1:
Y/n and Sophia are high school best friends. Y/n is gay and falling in love with her best friend after recently breaking up with her girlfriend and realizing Sophia was the reason why. Sophia takes time away from Y/n after the truth comes out and tries to deny feeling the same because she's never had feelings for a girl and her homophobic parents are no help.

Idea #2:
Secret high school sweethearts. Their relationship only known to their close friends, Y/n and Sophia are each other's endgame. After a series of events, they're both kicked out on the street and left to fend for themselves. (Might make this g!p dunno)

Idea #3:
Y/n meets a girl named Sophia at a party and gets her number. She texts her a week later to take her on a date and soon after realizes it's the wrong Sophia.

Idea #4:
I wrote an Abby Dahlkemper story like this in the past but ever finished it because I didn't really like Abby as the girl so I think Sophia will suffice. Anyway, Sophia and Y/n are step siblings and can't help that they've fallen in love with each other. How do they tell their family? Will this ruin their relationship forever? (I'll expand on this bio later)

Idea #5:
Sophia and her long term boyfriend just broke up. She wants him to realize he's missing out and decides to fake a relationship with Y/n to make him see what he's missing. Sophia's heart begins to think for her and as much as she tried to deny it, she fell for Y/n and now, she's unsure of what she wants. Does she follow her heart or go back to the man she once loved.

Idea #6:
Y/n and Sophia dated for 3 years before calling it quits after Y/n broke Sophia beyond repair. All Sophia wanted was for Y/n to be better for her and Y/n was too foolish and immature or be the person she needed to be for Sophia. Y/n makes her way back into Sophia's life due to her new job as head doctor for the USWNT. Sophia wants nothing more but for Y/n to leave because of how bad she's hurt. Sophia has a boyfriend now and with Y/n around, it's like she's broken all over again. Her friends try their best to make sure Y/n can't hurt her again but, what if Sophia can't let go of the past and realizes she still loves her?
(This was originally my Kristie Mewis idea but idk lol I kind of want to slide Sophia here instead)

🚨VOTE VOTE VOTE 🚨
Anyway, pick at least 2 stories so I can narrow it down to which one might be more fun to write and if you have any ideas pls share :) excited to continue writing :) I'll leave this up until I update again which more than likely won't be until later this week so, have fun deciding.