𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Y/n's POV

I stood in our nursery for the twins now that it was officially finished. Every time someone sends Alex and I baby clothes or toys, diapers, anything baby related, everything seems to become more real. At the same time, it all makes me feel scared. What if I'm not good enough to be a mother? That's one question that's been spinning around in my head as of late. Alex does a good job at reassuring me even though I know she asks herself the same thing. We decided this Christmas we would host, host my family at least. Well, Alex, since it's her house. She's been trying to convince me to move in, but, my parents are not going to let me, at least not until I graduate or until around the due date.

Alex and her family, her parents I should say, are not on good terms. After the baby shower, they got into an argument. Alex told her mom that she's an adult and her mom has no say over what she does, her mom didn't like it, so Alex told her to kick rocks and that she doesn't have to be apart of our kids lives with her negative energy. I know it bothered and hurt Alex to have to do that but, if Alex wants to move forward she had to cut the ties. She began to doubt our relationship because of her moms interference and her moms opinions so, not trying to be selfish when saying this but, I'm glad she got rid of her.

With Alex being pregnant, I try to minimize her stress. I stay after school to help her get some work done, my friends have even stepped in to help which I am beyond thankful for. Things are looking up for us.

"Are you going to help us finish decorating or just stand there?" River asked as she stared at me. River and Ava came over because they insisted on helping us decorate for our dinner tomorrow night. Ava's been using her time around Alex to persuade Alex into letting her read her speech at graduation. Our school lets the Valedictorian, ASB president, and one student say a speech at our graduation and the one student is picked by the principal. Ava even told me to ask Alex for her after sex because she'd be in a good mood. Ava is relentless.

"Sorry, I'll help." I say putting up my arms. "Yeah you're taller than all of us and we need you to reach the higher areas of the tree."

"Ava, you do realize you could just grab the stool instead of having me get up to do something for you."

"This is your house- well, wait, is it? I mean technically-"

"It's her house." Alex says as she enters the living room. She stood beside me leaning her head on my shoulder while lacing our fingers together. I kissed the top of her forehead making her smile. "Anywhere I am will always be her home." Alex says making Ava say aww and me blush.

"Wow, already speaking like a married couple."

"Shut up, River." I mumbled. I've thought about marrying Alex no doubt. I just feel like- I don't know. I shouldn't even be thinking about that right now. Stupid, River.

"Okay, we have the food and-"

"Al, I have everything covered. Don't worry about anything but baking our kids."

"I can't believe you two are having twins. Two Y/n's? I hope to God that they are 99% you, Alex." River comments making me flip her off. "Y/n, don't flip my girlfriend off. Come on, we don't need your kids being hoes- sorry- I mean, well you know what I mean. Alex is smart and she doesn't sleep around, well you don't anymore but, you used to be such a hoe."

"Didn't need the explanation, Ava." I said giving her a fake smile.

Alex giggled before walking upstairs leaving River, Ava, and I to finish what we were doing.

Alex's POV

I finished wrapping Y/n's gifts for Christmas and found myself in the nursery. Lately, this is where I've been going to think or just sit. I've often found myself reflecting on what my life has been up to this point. I miss soccer, I miss how things used to be but, most importantly, I love how my life is right now. There is no doubt in my mind that Y/n and I were meant to be together. I'm so fortunate and grateful to have her. One mistake, one mistake led me to where I am right now and if I had to go back in time, I would do everything like this all over again. Maybe minus a few things but, as long as I could have Y/n, I would be happy.

. . .

"Okay, wel, how does everything look?" I ask as I walked into my bathroom. Y/n was taking a shower and I was pacing around because- well I don't know, I don't want to disappoint her family. "Alex, I'm sure everything looks great, you act like this is the first time you're meeting my parents or something. Can I shower now?" Y/n said as she closed the shower door again.

"This is my first time hosting your family, last time I was just a guest."

"Babe, you don't need to impress anyone, they all love you and it's just dinner. Calm down."
"But Y/n/n I-"
"Alex."

"What?"

Y/n opens the shower door and looks at me. "Take your clothes off and get in the shower."

"Y/n, no I have-"

"No, Alex, get in the shower. You're freaking out over nothing and you could use a relaxant, so, like I said, take your clothes off and get in the shower. We don't have that much time so, hurry up."

She has me wrapped around her finger.

. . .

"That went better than expected." I said as Y/n and I finally got into the bed. We just finished cleaning up after everyone left and as Y/n kept saying, nothing would go wrong. "I told you you would be fine. But, lets not act like the work I put in earlier wasn't a factor in how good the day turned out." She smirked making me smile. "Woah-"

"What? Is it time?! Do I need to get the-"

"No, Y/n, they're kicking." I smiled. I could see the relief wash over her face. I grabbed her hand and I placed her hand on my belly. I grabbed my phone taking a video of the moment as the twins kicked again. Y/n began to talk to them as they kicked and that, that moment right there, I knew, she's my forever.

A/n: ITS OFFICIAL. I planned everything last night and this story will end at 53 chapters. Chapter 52 and then an epilogue.