t h r e e ❃

Taehyung POV

As I reached the parking of my house the train of my thoughts came to an stop which is revolving around the short male, or rather I can say a boy who's face was literally buried in my chest with a sweet smell, but the main thing is, how can he have such an effect on me.. His faint smell still reaching my nostrils I wonder why but of course he had buried his whole face in my chest that it leaves his traces on my coat. I smelled my coat one more time taking that calming sweet smell before getting out of the car and close its door.

As I enter the house one of maid come greeted me, taking my bag from me.

"Sir should I bring anything for you?"

I just slightly nodded my face with whispering one word "Water"

She walked away with that, to do the work she assigned to do.

I just sat on the sofa placed in the middle of the living room. Of course it's in dark green-blue colour as it's according to my taste. Maid came and handed me a glass of water, with that she left the living room and walked towards kitchen. As she was also gone so i started walked towards my room.

I entered my room but another maid was already there cleaning my room as she saw me I can see panic in her eyes and she asked "I am sorry sir I didn't know you are arriving this early" I just hummed in the reply and pointed my finger towards the door. She immediately leave the room closing the door behind. I just made my way to the bed and sit on it. I was not a person to waste time so after, few minutes. I got up and enter the bathroom to get fresh up before I leave for work. As I was removing my clothes the same sweet smell hit my nose but, this time its very faint as I can barely feel it but I loved the smell and curiosity comes in my about how this smell is affecting me, I want to see the person but I am Kim Taehyung.

I never felt something like this so I just shrugged of the person out of my mind and took a quick shower before wrapping towel around my naked waist and come out of bathroom and put on the same all black formal clothes as I have very work to finish today. After that I came out of my room I can hear a very familiar voice and I know who is it and there is a boy with honey skin, raven hair, a complete black eyes and showing me his bunny smile and his doe eyes. He has that smile and eyes that he can make anyone adore at those beautiful doe eyes and that bunny smile.

" Don't you dare to put you're dirty shoes on my table." I growled and he just rolled his eyes at this and landed his chunky boots on the floor and stomped towards me.

He took a glance at my outfit and smile proudly and I just raised my eyebrow at this and just chuckled and said

"You don't need to work up I took care about the meeting."

I just gave him nod and started walking towards exit of the house, he took it as sign and followed me out of the house. Just because one meeting is done doesn't mean I don't have work. Driver was already outside waiting for us. As I entered the backseat of car and Jungkook took the seat

in front, as he always loves to sit in front I was just looking through files when Jungkook look towards me and asked,

"How was your day at collage without me?"

I just ignored his question as I am not interested in talking about the boring classes but suddenly I remember about the boy who collided with me and his sweet smell. Jungkook waved his hand in front of me, interrupting me from my dreamy strawberry mind, and said "Earth to Mr. Kim, from when you started to daydream?"

I just gave him a look and bring back my attention to file I was reading and he just gasped and look at me with that innocent face,

"Don't say that you find new best friend just because I was not there today, that's so cruel of you Taehyung" he spoke while wiping his fake tears.

I didn't paid any attention so he just raised his eyebrows and slip out the file from my hands. I don't even understand why he even sits in front seat if he want to talk to me by turning 180 degree. He opens his mouth to say something but stopped at my words,

"No JUNGKOOK"

But still as being annoying bunny he is he said,

"How come the always annoyed, angry and shouting taehyung is so generous today towards people, what is the reason behind it huhhhh?"

I was just about to deny that and he spoke it again with smirk on face,

"or should I say WHO is the reason behind it?"

And again that boy popped into my mind but, I just gave him blank face said its nothing and before he can speak another word. Our car stopped and I got out of the car and started walking toward entrance of a building and I know he was still seated there pouting his lips and started following me after some time.

As I entered people who are working stop their work and bowed to me I just walked towards elevator and close the door without waiting for Jungkook and pressed the button showing 13 number. Once the elevator reached the floor I walk towards my office but its already open leaving me annoyed as as hell.

I swear that I was kill someone but then I saw him standing their wearing normal white shirt with black jeans with his silver hair talking on his phone showing his dimples, so I just growled at him and he didn't even bother to look towards me and I take sit on my chair which is placed in front of a large desk. There was some paper and bottle of wine with empty glasses so I just pored myself and waiting for him to end the call. After few Minutes he ended the call and turned towards showing me his serious face.

"Why do you never listen to me Taehyung?"

He asked and I was not in mood to reply and then Jungkook enters office with his face still pouting and asked me

"Why didn't you waited for me in elevator?"

I just grew more annoyed and spoke with raised eyebrow,

"Why the hell are all asking me questions today....."

As Jungkook analysed my words he scanned the room and looked at hyung sitting on sofa looking at us and smile grew on his face as he walk towards him and practically throw himself on him hugging him. "Joonie hyung I missed you so much" He said and Namjoon hyung hugged him back, " It's only been 2 days Kookie" he replied.

Sometime I wonder that he is my hyung or Jungkook's hyung. Then hyung again looked at me,

"When I said study well in the morning to you that means you are supposed to attend all classes Taehyung then why were you not there in the class when I came to class?"

"I can't bear that annoying people more than that"

He seems to annoyed by my answer but didn't said anything to me.

" Don't worry hyung, Tae just missed me so much that he didn't attended all class. Dont worry he will do it from tomorrow, I will be there with him"

And I received a call I just reply with okay and standing up from chair taking my blazer,

"Don't call me Tae" and with that I leaved the office.

AUTHORS POV

A man in all black was walking towards his room when his phone rang and he scrunched his eyebrow looking at the caller ID, he answer the call and very familiar voice come from the other side of the call,

"I hope I am not disturbing you, but we need you in the Seoul. Someone is harming the property and people and we need to find about who is behind it as soon as possible before he loses his temper"

"I'll be there Ranch"

"Will be waiting for you, all arrangement will be done for you so don't worry about that Agent M"

I just hummed in reply and he disconnects the call. I entered my room taking the bags and started packing my stuff. After I finished all that, I fell on the bed closing my eyes as I need to leave for Seoul in morning.

----------------------------------------------------------
The continuation of this Chapter will be told to you guys.. Before the Chapter starts so don't worry 😌

Hey guys sorry for late update 😔 we had exam and some festivals so we couldn't post.. We will try our best to post regularly😊 Saranghae 💖💖💖💖