t h i r t y - s e v e n ❃

*After 2 weeks*

He woke up because his hyung keeps calling him since an hour. If its not for that he would have been in his blanket staring at the celling whole day without blinking, tears streaming down his cheeks, which are getting flatten day by day.

Well long story short he was crying from last 2 weeks, his body is numb as the tears are streaming down and the sharp pain in his heart.

He was behaving like two faced doll, one in front of his friends, which is the still bubbly, smiley Jimin. Though they have all noticed the continuous weight loss Jimin was having and his smile was not reaching his eyes.

Hobi hyung was constantly worried about him as even when they go for classes, he can see the painful face behind the masked face Jimin was pretending to show. Jungkook was also dead worried about Jimin as the other was maintaining distance with him out of nowhere. It’s not like he is avoiding Jimin but more like he has indirectly had something to do with Jimin’s current state.

Hobi didn’t left the house for once in last 2 weeks, always making sure Jimin is ok.

Well they all are pretending infornt of Jimin that they didn’t notice the dark circles, dehydrated skin and the little amount of food Jimin was consuming.

They felt they should not ask about something they are not sure of. When few times they tried to talk to Jimin about if is he ok, the only reply they got was,

“ofcourse hyung!!!! What’s going to happen to me, I am perfectly fine”

And they all behaved like they believed him.

And deep down all of his friends were aware about the possible reasons behind the current state of Jimin.
Well all of that started before 2 weeks.

2 weeks, they found Jimin crying
alone in a room with locked door.

2 weeks of Jimin pretending to be ok in front of his hyungs.

2 weeks of pain Hobi felt watching his baby Minnie in this so adult condition. That he want to kill the culprit who caused the pain to his Minnie, but he still know something which is weird about the cause of the problem,
.
.
.
Non other than Kim Taehyung
.
.
.
.
2 weeks of sudden disappearance of Kim Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
2 weeks of Jimin woke up with sore ass, torso full of pink and purple marks and..............with empty bed after a sensual night with his crush or can say with his partner in an unnamed relationship, which he might have taken too seriously unlike the other...that’s what Jimin thinks.
.
.
.
.
Flashback

*2 weeks ago*

The bright sunlight reached  in the room crossing the barrier of the thin curtains. Jimin tosses and turns around in his bed, searching for the warmth of the other body.

A smile crept on Jimin’s face, thinking about the last night. The faint smell of lavender still lingering on the bed sheets. He took a deep breath taking all the smell he can inhale,
But...

When he reach out for someone on the other side, his hand found nothing than an empty place.

He jolts up and tries to look around and even fumbling the covers as if a whole ass human can hide under that flat sheets, a situation is getting in his mind, but then he remembers the last time they slept together,

He runs off the bed towards bathroom.....

To find...... nothing,

No notes like the last time, no messages like the last time,

He didn’t give up and walks towards the closet, then study table,

everywhere he can think off, even he looked outside the room in his whole house,

To meet with disappointment.
No he finds nothing from Taehyung..
He expected warm long fingers brushing over his waist, a face of a handsome man in front of his eyes after the special night.

Jimin doesn’t get attached to anyone after just sex,but it was not just sex...it was something special....., he did feel that....was that all was a lie?.

He runs back to the room and checks his phone, finding nothing from the other male. He was overloading with emotions, his back was hurting, his ass was hurting, his eyes was getting teary.......he wanted a bath tub with hot water not a empty cold bed when he woke up.

He took a deep breath, Taehyung is not like that right?, He asked himself.....
He waited that whole day pretending nothing happened when Hobi hyung came out of his room and as usual like their day.

It was already night he didn’t get any msg from Taehyung, he gave up and dialled Taehyung’s number to only meet with cold automatic voice msg, informing that such contact doesn’t exist. He was on verge of crying.

He waited till next morning, got ready early and left with Hobi hyung for college waiting for a certain male who never arrived. Not even jk, but for now the person he was waiting was different.

Day 2 ends without any contact from Taehyung.

day 3 ends without any contact from Tae-

Day 4 ends without....

It was the day Jimin broke down, he cried the whole night, his heart was paining, it was hard to breath, after 4 days he realised he meant nothing to the other male. He was just an other fuck for that devil human.

He understood it was just sex and nothing more specific.... noting .....they were nothing to each other.

And the fact that he was left on a cold bed after the best sex of his life.

He cried, he threw things in his room, he shouted and everything was heard by his hyung but he was not in condition to care much.

All of this continued for days, as the time passed the cries turned into silent tears and empty eyes.

2 weeks it’s already 2 week that Taehyung left.

*End of flashback*

“Jiminah....come on get up baby I have a surprise for you later today” Hobi said entering his room and taking deep breath before running his fingers in Jimin’s hair.

“yesss hyung..... surprise....what you have for me?” Jimin said with obviously fake enthusiasm, to which he still received a sunshine smile.

“not now...go get ready....we will have breakfast.  Then surprise!” Hobi said getting up from the bed.

Jimin pouted at that, but Hobi gave him a glare, to which Jimin chuckled and told him he will come in few minutes .

After sometime Jimin came down wearing black short and green over sized T-shirt. Well it was weekend and they don’t have classes.

They started to eat while Jimin continuously asked Hobi about the surprise only to meet with a mocking smile.

Suddenly the bell rang. Jimin asked Hobi to open the door but Hobi  whinnied and told Jimin to do so.

At which Jimin turned and reached out to open the door.

As the door opens, Jimin’s eyes widen out.....a big smile spreads on his face as he tightly hugs the person standing outside.

“....Hyung”
.
.
.
.
“i missed you......jake hyung”

________________
Heyo everyone!!
How are you all!!!
Sorry for the late updates :'(
Hope you are liking the plot and don't forget to vote and comment your opinions too :))))
Stay hydrated
Take care