t w e n t y - o n e ❃

Its  been a week since Taehyung last talked to me nicely. He even attended all the classes and when we had our extra Art class, he would simply make an excuse to ditch it, and I would agree to his excuse… but kind of low key its irritating me, I want his attention and I miss when he tried to play possessive around me and being a bit Dominant.

So today I planned to seduce him for getting his attention, i know that he is such a pervert and a thirsty poor soul. I kind of decided to go with black tight jeans with my Gucci shirt, and adjusted my silver locks a bit high, revealing me forehead. ‘That’s perfect Jimin, you are so perfectly perfect' he smirked and left.

 ____________

The class slowly begin to fill as the bell was going to ring anytime soon, I rushed through the door as soon as I can and saw Jin Hyung and Jungkook sitting together and i decided to sit beside them but then I saw Hobi Hyung and Yoongi Hyung sitting with them, so i turned around to find a nice place for me until I saw Taehyung was sitting alone.

But as I started walking towards him, a bitch came and sat beside him and Taehyung didn’t even noticed that I was there in the class too. He started talking with that girl with a small smirk, the same smirk he used to talk with me. I felt disappointed, and left the class. Jin hyung, Hobi hyung kept texting me that why did I rushed out of the class but I kept ignoring them.

I was walking through the cherry blossoms, they were perfectly bloomed which brighten up my mood a bit and then sat in our Café. I ordered a hot choco, and sat beside the window to keep my eyes upon the cherry blossoms. ‘Taehyung, I know you are doing this all to just make me jealous I guess, but I am Park Jimin, I will really cast my magic on you until you won’t even see anyone besides me. Huh’ I smirked and left the café as I got my plan.

Jimin ❤️

Jungkookah, I am going home as I have a bit emergency there, I will come soon. Tell the hyungs too, thanks bunny.

Hot bunny 😼

Okay Jimin, take care ❤️

It’s the first time I lied to Jungkook, I made my way towards the car and headed straight to the salon. To get my hair dyed there,

“Hi sir, what colour would you like to try”

“Umm.. light pink in the base and Purple on the top”

“Hmm.. sounds interesting, we will try our best”

 time skips

I looked at myself in the mirror, I swear that I looked hot. The clothes and the hair color matched so well.

(Ignore the jacket on top though-

¯\_(ツ  )_/¯ )

I drove back to the university as I knew that its over already and everyone had probably went back to their homes and I had extra classes a bit late today.