t w e l v e ❃

Author POV

Taehyung was sitting in his office reviewing information he got from Agent M regarding their business rivals, he also got information about the other mafia gang who were trying to attack vile, obviously not directly coz no one is that powerful to attack such a strong mafia group.

But the interesting part of Czar was ,that this rival gang was not that immature as he thought they were cause they were first focusing on small details like the shipment and suppliers of the Vile group and were trying to break the beautiful strong chain, he was reading all the data and a playful smirk was visible on his face thinking they can escape Agent M's eyes ,no one can hide from the eyes of Agent M.

He checked the information and took his phone from the desk and called,

"Call Mr. Choi and tell him to meet me at house" and he disconnected the call.

Then he saw a message from Jungkook

Jungkook🐰

I have news for you 😏. Meet me soon~

Tae just ignored the msg and left the office.

As he come out of office Dara was standing there wearing clothes that was barely covering her body. Tae knows Dara always try to seduce him and even Tae used to have little fun with her in his free time.

"Taehyung!!! I'll inform Mr. Choi, he will be at home before you reach. So your time wont get wasted" she said coming towards Tae.

Tae just hummed and came closer to her, he leaned towards her, coming close to her ear and said,

"It's sir for you, from next time if my name comes out of your pervert mouth, you will be 6 feet under the ground"

And he started walking without giving a glance at the frightened Dara.

"I will get you Tae honey just wait and watch"

Dara said with determined tone.

Tae was sitting in his car looking through mails in his Laptop when they passes by his collage he looked outside the car and saw the playground on the side of the road and all the memories of a pink someone named Jimin came as waves to his mind. He remembers every detail of that night and in his life he first time felt something.

He just shrugged the thought and started to read mail again after basically thinking about someone unknown for half hour.

The driver parked the car in front of the entrance of his house and the security opened the car door for him, he just walked towards the living room where a man not too young who looked around 21 was sitting their who goes by Mr Choi.

Mr Choi stood up to greet Czar as soon as he saw him.

"Good evening Czar sir" he said bowing 90°.

Czar just nodded and lead him to the office located at other side of the house.

Tae starts to talk while still making their way to office

"Agent M told me you have something which I should know"

Mr Choi was more then terrified with Czar from what people talk about his personality and now he was with Czar alone, keeping his whole life patience to even speak a word.

Cause he didn't want to get Czar angry,

"Yes sir"

Now they settled in Czar office,

Tae looked at Mr. Choi to start speaking.

"So sir we still need to find more information but there is a mafia group from Busan, though they are not harmful to us but they are definitely hiding something"

Czar raised an eyebrow at this,

"Like...?" he asked.

"there is no information about the group other than, their place of work and connection with people like the only information about the leader, there's a couple who are managing this mafia group and if we notice they are aged like nearly for their retirement age but no clue about the next leader or if they have a son or other family members.... nothing"

Czar smiled and looked creepily at Mr Choi,

"Interesting... And what we gonna do about it?"

"Sir we already placed a spy and...."

"Get back to me when you have full information about it as soon as possible"

"Yes sir"

"You can take your leave now" Czar and Mr Choi gets up.

"thank you sir have a nice day" Mr Choi said and started to leave after a bow.

"Wait...your name Mr Choi" Czar asked.

He then turns around in doubt and looked at Czar who is waiting for him to answer.

"Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun" other replied. Czar nods and Yeonjun takes his leave.

Not after a minute a high pitched voice echoed outside Czar's office

"I cant even have a minute" Czar murmured under breath.

"Taehyungahhhhhhh, Taehyungahhhhhhh"

"What, you want from my life for god's sake you brat bunny"

"I got a good news for you, University is organizing a party and-"

"I am not coming"

"Just listen to me, its a good news for you"

"And that is?"

"You might, meet that pink hair boy" Jungkook smirks

"Wait, how do you know that he will come there?"

There was an awkward silence until Jungkook decided to speak again,

"I am just making an assumption, like if you come, you might meet him there"

"Listen kook, i have tons of work to do instead of coming to a party just because of your shitty assumption"

"You can still give a try, Taehyung come on dont be so rude"

"I guess, i was clear for the first time as well" he said sternly causing Jungkook to have goosebumps

"Do whatever you wanna do, i dont care about your pink boy"

There was again an awkward silence there "Jungkook listen, its not like i am not interested in him anymore, just the thing is i have tons of work and meetings with our employees. I cant come"

"Ok whatever, You Snooze, You Loose" Jungkook left the office after making Taehyung confused about his statement.

"JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK" he yelled but there was no response which drove Taehyung frustrated.

"'You Snooze You Loose' , what did he mean by it" said the confused Taehyung

'You Snooze You Loose'

_______________________
A/N : We were Busy :') nothing else..

I know i am lazy 😭

Ok Enjoy

......

VMIN scenes soon 😗✨