f o r t y - f i v e ❃

"Come on Jimin fast"

That's what he heard after the knock on the door.

That voice belongs to no one other than Jake.

"Others are waiting for dinner"
'Ohh oh my god yes the dinner' that's what Jimin thought and released a puff of air relaxing. He was still trapped in the embrace of Taehyung, who paused there moment when he heard the knock but ignored it after the clarified that it's not important and started kissing Jimin again receiving a whine from him.

"Not now, they are waiting for dinner" with that Jimin tried to leave the bathroom, but didn't work on the tight grip on his waist.

"Kim Taehyung Hyung, you have 3 seconds, leave me or..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at this and gave a challenging look to Jimin,

"Or what?"

Jimin got flustered from the look and intense gaze of older, well because he didn't think before saying it but, now he needs a powerful comeback for this...

"I mean...yes No kisses and touching me for TaeTae " Jimin said proudly knowing how he come up with definitely Taehyung's weak nerve.

"what no baby that's not how it works, it's me, you can't resist me my doll, and what is TaeTae," he said placing his lips on others neck.

"You are so full of yourself, no skin ship for next week and you are TaeTae " Jimin said pinching another nose.

"What.... don't call me TaeTae,"
Taehyung said with a dead-serious tone,

Jimin takes a few steps back, other was looking something different from what Taehyung was seconds ago, but that was not the reason Jimin back off, just as he made a distance from Taehyung, he run towards the bathroom door and shouted, " TaeTae let's go for dinner everyone is waiting" and with that, he runs away even without changing his clothes which was the motive of this whole scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When they arrive stairs, the other 4 was already seated on the dining table, everything placed,

The only place was left was between Jake and Jungkook, where now Jimin was seating and Taehyung was seating in front of him. Who're eyes were not leaving Jimin and not even caring about the stares other was giving him.

They all started to eat after serving themselves food, Jungkook even kicked Taehyung under the table to not be obvious and in return, he received a death glare,

So little brat he is he gave tight lip smile to Taehyung and turn towards Jimin,

"Minnie look here..." Jungkook said and Jimin turned towards him, and Jungkook feeds him a spoonful of food he suddenly received laughter from others as Jimin was looking like a baby chicken with puffed cheeks.
But during this, all 2 pairs of eyes were admiring him, what they think belongs to them.

But when Taehyung was admiring his doll with affection,Jake was staring at Jimin with obsession.

Taehyung's concentration breaks when he felt something touching his thighs under the table, he looked down to met with a perfectly pedicured foot, toes rubbing against his muscular thighs, and in front of him Jimin with the clear smirking face.

Taehyung has felt the same when he has attained high-end mafia meetings and political leaders meetings from the side cheeks of there, that's the basic move to get the attention of the most attractive men they aid eyes off.
But for him, it's a cliché move in every scenario but in this case, it is definitely different, he felt goosebumps,