t e n ❃

"Yahhhh you little piece of shit!!! Come here what are you talking about, I am straight and from where did this came in your mind anyway...and Jin hyung I was chasing him because he eat all of chips alone, I repeat ALONE." Hobi said like he was gonna beat the hell out Jimin.

Jin looked at Jimin but Jimin just signaled him to just go with flow. Jin also understood and asked Jimin,

"Jim why do you think Hoba is gay huhhhh tell me "

Jimin try to look innocent and said,

"You forgot!!, In the last class hyung was drooling over the new professor of English Mr. Kim and you know he came late to pick me up from college, you know why?"

Jin raised eyebrow and asked why.....

"because hyung was busy hanging out Yoongi hyung" Jimin says with wiggling his eyes towards Hobi with most innocent smile he can give.

Hobi was red as tomato like he was caught hiding lie. Jin was looking at Hobi,

"Yoongi as in Min Yoongi??!!! " he asked with fake gasp, as he was already aware of the hangout of this Sope couple not so couple.

But, before Hobi can reply he saw someone walking over to them and he feel revive as he got chance to escape from this topic. He was himself in doubt that as he didn't like the idea of knowing Yoongi but because of their few meets he was very close with him in a wearied way. So he said,

"Look guys who is coming?"

But he is damn unlucky today as the person who approached them was none other then Yoongi with other boy who is taller then him and looks younger to showing his what is that bunny smile.

Jin just run his hand through his silky hair and says,

"Uffff guys you know I am the world wide handsome, there are my fan they can be one of them" he said with pride.

Yoongi just heard it as he was just beside them, he just hit Jin on back of the head.

"You wish!!!! But you are old now" now everyone except Jin was laughing and Jin just pouted.(looking adorable duhh 👀)

"And who is this boy, I never seen him with you, Is he your friend and I don't about it Yoongles" asked Jin with gasp. Looking towards the bunny boy, even Jimin and Hobi never saw him. A small wave of Jealously ran through Hobi, but he acted normal and turned towards Yoongi waiting for answer

"Ohhh Yes, He is Jungkook, he is already student of this university and I know him from pretty long time as we have common friends" Yoongi explained.

"and now Hobi is also my best friend right?" and he shoots a question towards Hobi. Jimin and Jin focused their eyes on Hobi who was blushing like mad.

"Y- Y- Yeah!! Ohh Hello Jungkook, I think I saw him in dance class when I visited there for my and Jimin's admission" Hobi changed the topic like a pro.

"You are starting the dance class it would be fun ummm?"

"Hoseok but you can call me Hobi hyung and this is Jimin and this is Jin"

Jungkook smiles at Hobi and shakes his hand, but with Jimin he take his time to admire the beauty in front of him like and angel just got down from heaven and then with Jin. Jin is indeed a handsome man Jungkook thought as being kinda playboy he is, it's not a hidden fact for him.

"What class do you guys have?" Jimin asked.

"English" Yoongi said lazily leaning on Hobi wrapping hands around his waist without hesitation, which drove Hobi crazy and made him red.