f o r t y - s i x ❃

There were no birds chirping or sunlight directly falling on his face, he woke up when he felt like waking up.

No annoying alarm sound or ringing of phone. What a refreshing start to the morning. He cuddled the pillow next to him for the next few minutes, but then he felt the pain in the lower back, and everything struck like a flashback,

'oh that was not a dream, they fucked last night.'

And the very next second panic rushed through his body, he did have an amazing, unforgettable night with the one like but,

Same as a flashback, where he is in his bed, wrapped up in silk cotton covers only in underwear,

Alone, just like last time,

Just like DEJAVU,

He took a deep breath closing his eyes like it would be another bad dream, which will end when he opens his eyes again, but NOPE it's reality.

He climbs down the bed and wraps a deep blue color robe. His eyes are getting heavy anticipating the outcome of the situation. A fat tear was building up, which wanted to roll down the rosy cheeks.

He scanned the room and even checked outside the room and living room from upstairs but no one was there.

He was going to check the bathroom, every second was getting heavy for him, he was even limping a bit, but he ignored the pain.

When his eyes caught something, the balcony (of course his room has a balcony), he usually keeps it close or makes sure it's close before he sleeps but to his surprise it was open and for a second it gave him hope.

He took a step slowly towards the balcony as he didn't want his last hope to die,

And

He met with one of the gorgeous sights he can witness, there was Taehyung wearing only black track pants, leaning on railing talking on a call, just like the main character of some fanfiction, even his bare chest which has some pink-purple mark scattered all over, reflecting sunlight and mild wind blowing his black curls.

"I need that to be done by tonight, clear," he said in a deep morning voice and cut the call. He turn around to meet with messy-haired, pouted lips and loosely-wrapped robe and rosy cheeks and just that made his morning meaningful.

Jimin walked over the other and wrapped his hands around another waist, hugging him tightly,

"Why are you not in the bed?" he questioned but sounded more like a muffled whine when it reach Taehyung's ears as Jimin has buried his face in others' chest.

"I got call Jimin"

Jimin gasped and back away a little, widen his eyes.

"JIMIN....did you just called me jimin, I knew it, you don't like me, you just wanted just to fuck"

Jimin said with a whiney tone.
This time Taehyung took a step towards Jimin and caged him between his arms and the balcony railing. Jimin was looking like a porcelain doll with that milky smooth skin and swollen lips from last night, big eyes staring back attaches every movement.

"W-what are you doing taehyung-shi, now you are going to throw me from balcony after you got what you want" he was rumbling, because even after he spent the whole night with other, the aura of other is just so intimidating and the gaze of other just make him feel all the butterfly.

His rumbling stopped when Taehyung attached his lips to Jimin for the sweet, slow yet lovable kiss.

"Why are you so worked up in the morning doll, this frown doesn't suit you and I called you Jimin because I would love to call you by your name also the same as other names"

"Hmm," Jimin replied.

Jimin walked into the room set on the bed, crossing his arms over, Taehyung also walked behind his angry chick.

"Ohh, common baby, don't be so angry, I am sorry ok"

He again ignored and just rolled his eyes, Taehyung loved his habit of rolling eyes it was arousing.

He stands up and lifts Jimin in bridal style receiving a shocking screech from his baby.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing, put me down I am angry at you, put me down"

"Ohh sure min, but I have something for you"

With that he brings Jimin to only his bathroom, all the memories rushing back from the last evening, the hot makeout after they resolved their misunderstanding.

But now the bathroom was smelling sweet, maybe more like strawberry sweet, he looked around and noticed,
Few candles, which is now half burnt as they might have been burning from a few good hours, and the bathtub was filled with water, his favorite bath bomb was already dissolved in that and all bath products and also a bottle of wine with glasses.

He has been seen in the movie, people taking baths and drinking wine and it did fascinate him, but he will rather choose sleep over fancy bath.

But as he is seeing all of this now, and being in his favorite person embrace made it all exited. His whole morning was feeling like a scene out of a movie.

Taehyung let him down and Jimin was looking at him with a sweet smile that can melt anyone's heart. He brings his tiny hands to his face covering it and giggling suddenly.

Tae also chuckled at that. Well, his baby is behaving like a baby.

"Are you still an angry baby?"
Taehyung asked bringing Jimin closer.

Jimin gave him a peck on the cheek and said,

"How can I be angry with you no, huh" he talks with a pout.

Taehyung run his fingers on Jimin's cheeks to his neck and then dragged down to others' chests making a random line. Jimin was leaning into touch when Taehyung's fingers reach Jimin's waist stooped and he felt a tug.

Taehyung untied the robe knot and then he removed it suddenly leaving Jimin only in underwear.

Jimin was blushing madly, his cheeks and ears were bright crimson because of the blood rushed to them.

"Why are you getting a shy doll, there is nothing that I didn't see yesterday" with that he walked away and removed his track pants before entering the bathtub, spilling some water outside. Jimin turns around to look at them.

"fast, get rid of the piece of cloth and join me, I am waiting" Taehyung continued.

Jimin felt shy but he was loving all this, he removed the underwear and quickly enter the bathtub before he could sit down,

Taehyung pulled him down between his legs and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"mmhh it's comfortable"

"it is" Jimin replied finally taking a deep breath of sweet smell, he leans his back towards Taehyung, both of them enjoying the precious moments.

After a few minutes, Jimin felt Taehyung take a deep breath.

"you know, I am not a person who cares for other than people I like, there are only a few people out there, but you are the only one who caught my attention from the first time I saw you, I don't know your remember it or not but when you ran into me, I didn't saw your face but first time in years I felt a curiosity to how your simple touch and feel made me and my mind all worked up, even when you were angry with me and away from me, I felt need to see you, I wanted to listen to your voice, no one had that effect on me and I also don't want anyone to make me feel like that so...."

Jimin was listening everything carefully with a smile on his face, eyes closed but that last so he open his eyes, he felt a soft kiss on the back of his neck and next words, which he can describe as the best movement of his life yet,

"so, will you be my boyfriend Jimin?"

______________

*drum rolls* tadaaa