f i f t y - o n e ❃

Author's pov

They are in car, to be specific Hyundai Alcazar a 7 seater car because a specific jimin might or might not have pouted along with doe eyed bunny looking guy that they all should go together like they are not multi millionaire individuals who can drive 7 different car just because they can.

And surprisingly the pout and doe eyes charm worked and the most powerful mafia was now driving the car to their jeju island.

But it's not bad right? He is with the people who make him feel human, with his Jimin who is almost in the back seat by the way he is leaning behind so he can hear the gossip Jin hyung has about the new couple in university who claims to be the hottest couple on campus. Jimin snorted it and said,

“like they can compete with me and my baby”

In response he received snorts and giggles from Jungkook and Hoseok and a glare from the driver.

“you are being brave these days min” ohh he never calls him min, Jimin glared back to his boyfriend and childishly makes a clown face and back to the gossip YES.

The place they were staying was nothing less than a 5 star hotel and the matter of fact was that it was a 3 room double story house.

Because of course the Kim Taehyung can't risk it and stay at some normal hotel, well it was one of his own houses but 3 rooms? yeah it was supposed to be Jimin and Taehyung hyung's trip not the whole ass group who is now bickering who is gonna share the room and Jungkook whining about why he is in a group of couples.

“you can stay with me kookie”

“which kookie?”

“jung kookie” and with that Hoseok and Jungkook burst out laughing on the floor like they cracked the best joke of the year.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, it doesn’t matter if anyone of them stays on road, what matters is he needs his doll, Jimin and want to spend some time with him, as after Christmas he was ignored by his baby because apparently he was packing?

"Ohh that’s enough of talking for the day".

Taehyung  walks towards Jimin and just grabs his wrist and starts walking towards the room which was upstairs.

He also misses the warmth of the elder
but he has stuff to do, after Christmas he only had few calls with Taehyung hyung, at some point he even thinks that this even feels like dating.

He is happy don’t doubt it but where are those normal hand holding? shopping in public places? he did get a lot of butterflies in him whenever he was around Taehyung no matter if it was in his room, their walks to the lake or whenever he was being gifted the things ranging from flowers to his necklace with CZAR written on it which was still dangling on his neck.
He felt the same butterfly and still feels the same feeling, the warmth when Taehyung holds his hand, even if its not too big of intimite touch specially if its Jimin whose love languge is touch and cuddles.

“Taehyung  don’t ruin the fun, you can have him later, let him stay with us”

oops. very daring thing to say Jungkook.

“he is all mine to begin with, MINE

Taehyung  said with a straight face and continues to drag jimin with him towards their room.

They entered the room and Jimin widened his eyes.

It was a very decent size bedroom, with 50% space occupied with the bed and other small stuff. Very expected kind room, of coure he didn’t expected brignt pink room and was not going to be disappointed if it was all black monochromic room but this is nice.
Just like they were, a bit dark but having those small hints and touches of pink and love.

Jimin liked this place, well they staying here for 3 days well might welcome the new year also here, he likes this place because he is with people he adore and the person who has occupied a place in his heart permanently without giving a look at future which might not be as likeable as they want.

Just as the door shut, Jimin felt a warmth on his neck, a shivet run down his spine, he was getting familiar with his man, he was getting familiar with the way he inhales his scent. Feeling goosebumps all over this skin.

“mhhhhh” Taehyung  sighed and hummed rubbing his nose on Jimin's nape.

“looks like you missed me a lot baby”

Jimin giggles as Taehyung 's hands wraps around his waist from behind and head rests still at the same place. His lips are way too eager to feel the softness of jimin but there is no fun in eagerness.

Jimin relaxed in his touch for the first time he didn't complain about him being a little shorter, he was just a bit shorter than his friends and the man standing behind him with a small lean so that he could rub his cheeks to seek the warmth they lacked till now.

“don’t call me baby Kim Taehyung is not fan of being baby” Taehyung  said with a wet lick on other's nape.

“Taehyung 's a baby” jimin giggles and well he should have not done that.

Just as he said that he was thrown onto the bed,

"What in the cliché romance novel thing is this, baby huh?" Jimin surely is a brat and knows how to play with fire.

“ brat, never listens to me when I say I am not a person with great patience”

Taehyung  low growled and Jimin received slap right on his thigh.

Taehyung  loves the way that he's the only one who can touch Jimin like this, he would've killed someone if they ever dared to lay their finger on him.

No one touches his doll, he was Czar's doll.
A red hand mark formed on his skin and Jimin jolted up on that and started rubbing his thighs.

“what was th-“

Before Jimin could complete his sentence, he was met with a pair of lips just inches away from his plump lips shining in little light,

“my love” Taehyung said lowly and kissed him deeply
.
Jimin was never the kind of person who stays calm, like how dare he slap his thighs just like that, well at the times when it's more like sexually is an exception though but he gets melted easily by Taehyung hyung.

He whined for seconds but then his lips finally gave in and he smiled into the kiss, this is enough for Taehyung  to know he is successful with his mission.

Jimin kisses back dragging Taehyung  with him when lying down and his hands in the soft curls of older.

Jimin felt the eagerness in kiss, none of them daring to break the kiss, molding perfectly into each other.

They both were fools, fools in LOVE.

Nothing too sexual just intimate eyes closed, feeling the desire to have other just to themselves and never letting them go.

Jimin slowly breaks the kiss and looks into the dark eyes of other and says,

"your only love".

_________________

hi everyone its been a long time, we are sorry but things got hectic and shit.
do leave comments where the things didnt felt relevant and right, if this doesn't match with the previous chapters then do tell us please its been a while so it might've changed a bit.
have fun reading it.
dont forget to leave a like too!