n i n e t e e n ❃

Author's POV

It was around the weekend. It has been 3 days since Taehyung caught up with his work that he wasn't able to attend the classes, like he is not interested in classes even a bit and if he was that old Taehyung he would have been happy to skip the classes but, now it's different he wanted to meet Jimin, wanted to see him again. So he got up and started to get ready for the class.

On the other side Jimin also wanted to see the older one.... Yes he came to know that both Taehyung and Jungkook is older than him and had taken a drop of 2 years that's why they are almost in the same class as Jimin. He didn't saw Taehyung from 3 days and Jungkook informed him that Taehyung had some important work when he asked about him.

But today Jimin was in other thoughts,

Yesssssss he had fucking Arts class and Jimin is worst at it like worst would be an understatement if we say.

(Well I personally think Jimin is the Hella talented and as I have seen him, but story requirements.....)

He had his last class of arts last week and he somehow knew that he was being targeted by his professor for being poor in Drawing.

But still he got ready and left for the class, at campus he came to know that he didn't have any of his friends in the same class, like he knows Hobi and Jin hyung didn't have arts class but he hoped Yoongi hyung or Jungkook should have but to his bad luck, he is absent today and Yoongi hyung made the worst face when he asked him about arts class and replied

"I don't do shit with that brush and that ugly colours, thats waste of my precious time"

So now Jimin is walking towards his arts classroom ALONE.

He entered the class and said hi to some of his known people, Jimin is the bubbly person who can make anyone as his friends without any hesitation but still he is only comfortable with the specific group of people.

He directly goes towards the corner and sits there so that the Professor won't notice him.

He organises his supplies on the table but some of his brushes fells off the table so he bents down to pick them up.

__

Taehyung was walking towards the class, Jungkook was not in the city because of some work and when Taehyung asked Jungkook about Jimin's class schedule, Jungkook just teased him saying he won't share any information about his Minnie to some mafia leader and hung the call up before Taehyung can say anything.

Taehyung entered the class and ignored the flirty looks girls were throwing at him and whispers about how they want him to fuck them hard. He missed fucking people cause he didn't fucked anyone since he met Jimin.

So he decided to play around and turn towards the girls ....one of them caught his attention as she was literally showing herb cleavage to get noticed.

As he was about to speak he heard a faint voice of something dropping in the floor, he was going to ignore and was about to talk with the girl but what caught his attention was the silver hair,

Yup there again he goes...... Jimin was there, in his class, a smirk appeared on his face and he totally left the girl without saying a word and walked towards Jimin and the view caught his eyes.

There Jimin was bending down picking up the brushes with his tiny hand, giving a display of Jibooty to Taehyung and some other who were drooling over it but Taehyung just turned towards them and they all looked away.

Taehyung was aroused just by the look of Jimin's ass in front of him and Jimin was wearing leather pants like wow, his lustful eyes were so powerful that Jimin felt someone's eyes on his ass.