f o r t y ❃

AUTHOR POV

What he felt at that moment.....
Was “hurt”

He was not expecting anything like Jimin will come and kiss him, he did understand that the other might be angry with him or will be sad,

But here is Jimin laughing happily and that also because of some other man.

Taehyung or Czar, once he decided something belongs to him it’s his, by hook or by crook.

He was a second away from pulling out his gun and shoot the man, who was busy starting at sleepy Jimin, creasing his hair.
Taehyung took a step towards them, Hobi was just behind Taehyung and he felt the uncomfortable environment by the chills in the air.

Taehyung’s view of the 2 males cuddling blocked by none other than his bodyguard, more like Jungkook with a panicked and warring expression,

Telling him not to be reckless or anything which could blow their covers.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung, well to whisper in his ear,

“think before you do anything, come out we need to talk!!”

Taehyung fisted his hand, he was not in the mood to listen to anyone, but he was dragged by Jungkook outside,

Hobi did understand what is  happening, he is also angry with the male, who caused pain to Jimin but he did understand the sensitivity of the situation. Well no one likes to witness the person they like lying in some stranger’s lap.

Taehyung’s strength is no joke, but neither Jungkook’s he dragged the male out of the main door,

Taehyung just huffed and smirked,

“dont you think you are crossing the line Jeon”

“what the fuck you want me to do than, let you pull out a shit that we can’t handle”

“I AM FUCKING CZAR, I don’t need to worry about that piece of shit that cannot be covered in just a snap”

“what about Jimin then???”

“What about him? what the fuck is he doing is the question here” Taehyung growled with an irritated voice.

Jungkook took a deep breath, they can’t shout like this, because he might or might not have seen that Jimin did wake up before he dragged Taehyung out.

He didn’t want to cause any drama in front of Jimin.

“listen, Czar... Taehyung...Tae what ever the fuck you want to consider your self, clam the fuck down for the start and who the hell do you think you are to hurt Jimin and popping back in front of his house in the morning?”

Jungkook asked digging holes in the skull, without breaking their eye contact.

“what are you talking ab-"

“asshole, just because of you he cried like one of your bitch, you fucking left him-“ Jungkook was speaking in low voice but with enough strength.

In span of seconds, he was on his knees, Taehyung kicked his stomach making him fall, and he grabbed Jungkook jaw tightly,

“how dare you to compare my Jimin with useless bitches”

Jungkook stood up throwing a hard punch on Taehyung's face, making him stumble few steps back,

“my Jimin, fucking my Jimin you say, where were you when he was crying to his sleep, looking like shit, missing classes, not talking with anyone of us”

“Why would he do that, it was not like I ran away it was just 3 week-“

“3 weeks, a fucking whole 3 weeks Czar, he is not some mafia person, who is used to people missing for months out of nowhere”

“I am not bound to anyone to inform anyone about my whereabouts”

“if you can’t inform a person whom you fucked and left very next day without any message for Fucking 3 weeks, bitch you don’t have any authority to get angry if he is happy with some else” Jungkook said.

Taehyung didn’t meant to make his Jimin sad, it’s had work took toll of him, he tend to forgot about other stuffs when he is working as Czar,that’s what his personality is, Taehyung is just a side which just exists in that body. He is the reason behind Jimin’s tears, he made his Jiminie sad, he disappointed his petal when they didn’t even started with their feelings.

He always bring worst for Jimin.

He sat down on the porch, head between his hands cursing under breath.

Jungkook sat down beside him, looks at Czar or more like Taehyung,

“be clear about your feelings Taehyung, life is too cruel to give you second chances, I will never interfere with your personal life, b-but Jimin, he matters to me, I don’t know why but he does, if you feel down on your feelings about him, let him go, I don’t want him to get hurt,
.
.
.
Don’t make this mistake for the second time, because I won’t give up on him for the second time”

Jungkook patted Taehyung's back and goes back to the house.

Taehyung does know Jungkook’s soft point for Jimin, but even if Taehyung had doubt about his feelings CZAR is definitely sure what he wants,

AND THATS HIS JIMIN, JIMIN BELONGS TO CZAR

-----------
On the other side, someone was awake because of sudden presence of lavender smell, more like from the chores he heard, he opened his eyes and saw a male he wanted to see from weeks, wants to beat the hell out of him, to slap him.....

To hug him

To kiss him

But all he did was closed his eyes again blocking all the voices from the outside of the house,

A tear rolls down his cheek,

And that tear was whipped by the one who’s lap was occupied by him.

Jake wiped the tear and he understood everything that was going on there......

A smirk played on his face.

--------------
A/n : well yeah author is lazy no reason for late update 😅😅
But still I try my best to post soon
If you like Chapter do let us know what you think,
Till then byeeee
Author GV