t w e n t y - n i n e ❃

A bit MATURE CONTENT AHEAD  :)
__________________

He then brings the glass and starts sipping from it and not breaking the eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung was just staring at Jimin with lust in his eyes, waiting for him to finish his drink. As soon as Jimin finishes it he throws the glass somewhere on sofa and pulled Taehyung for a heated kiss, sucking on his lower lip and biting it, waiting for Taehyung to give him entrance, but the other was stubborn too..

For Taehyung he felt his hormones fastening up. The taste of wine and strawberries he tasted on Jimin’s lips is addictive. He wanted to feel him more, and by that time Jimin started giving him pecks and even smiled while kissing and gave him small kitten licks on his lips, that’s it.

Taehyung pulled Jimin’s hair earning a light whine and moan from the other’s lips. Jimin looked at Taehyung in confusion but Taehyung just raised his glass he was holding and gulp it down in one shot.

He threw the glass away and looked at Jimin who was red from intoxication and the heat he was feeling. Taehyung trailed his hands towards the other’s ass and tightens his grip as he stands.
Jimin was scared to fall so he hugged Taehyung, wrapping his legs around the other’s waist.

“Your room” a deep voice asked.
It took few seconds for Jimin to understand but he smiled shyly and said,

“Upstairs...on left second door”

Taehyung started to walk towards his room, he enters the room and closes the door with a back kick, still carrying Jimin. And pushes Jimin on the door, he smiled at Jimin right before attaching their lips again.

They felt complete with each other, they were like two lost pieces of a puzzle.

It was a gentle kiss, the way their lips were in sync, feeling the taste of red wine they had, but nah Jimin can’t live without teasing Taehyung so he started to give him kitty licks again.

They break the kiss to breathe, resting their heads, touching their nose tips, they both were panting a bit,

“You smell so good baby, exactly like strawberries, how do you even do that- ” Taehyung said while rubbing his lips on Jimin’s, Jimin was impatient to continue their kiss but he don’t even want to leave Taehyung without reply.

“Umm...I don’t know” he replies and connect their lips again.

But this time it was not a gentle kiss, it was full of lust and passion, exactly like they were craving for their kiss, the touch and the warmth.

Taehyung sneaks his one hand around Jimin’s waist from his ass and didn’t removed his other hand, he started walking towards his bed. Jimin’s hands were cupping Taehyungs face while he was kissing him like his life depends on it. He was sucking others bottom lips and living some wet kiss on uppers lips in between.

Taehyung stood in front of bed, and of course it’s Jimin’s bed, a king size bed with light blue silk covers and dozens of  White pillows. Taehyung smirks in kiss and the next minute Jimin was thrown on the bed.

For a second Jimin didn’t know what happened, as some seconds before he was hanging on the hard rock chest and next he was on the soft silk sheets and pillows.

Taehyung was now starring at Jimin who was lying on the bed, looking like an angel in lust. He knows that Jimin is drunk and not even fully conscious but it’s too late to control him. He didn’t let anyone touch himself after he met Jimin,

They both didn’t had any consent or label but he just didn’t felt a need to touch anyone except Jimin.  He might have jerked off thinking about the stuff he can do with his princess.