t h i r t y - o n e ❃

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin parks the car and entered the house. He saw everyone was sitting in the living room watching some random movie.

" Hello," he says while removing off his shoes everyone turns towards him.

"Ohh Jiminie!!!! how was your date huh?" Hobi asked with a wiggling eyebrow.

"It was not a date hyung," Jimin said pouting and everyone burst into laughter.

"Whatever Floats your boat mochi," Jin said and asked him to join the movie.

Jimin sat beside Jungkook as there was only one place left.

Jimin was not interested in the movie so he was just scrolling through his phone while lying on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook was watching the movie, when he looks at Jimin his eyes frozen at a specific thing. What the hell was this, he thought and runs fingers in Jimin's hair.

"Jimin.... what is this necklace...a-and what is Czar...?"

Jimin look from his mobile screen to Jungkook and a blush crept on his cheeks,

Jungkook knows what it is but he needs to confirm it, and he thought why czar suddenly decided to make such a move.

"Taehyung gave me, as a birthday gift....but I don't know what it means, he said I'll know when the time is right" and hides his face with his tiny hands. (sorry I need to JM😛)

Jungkook smirks at it, so Taehyung is serious about Jimin and not playing games with him, nice..... he thought and ruffles Jimin's hair with a smile.

He wants Jimin to be the happiest person and he makes sure no one hurts him, not even If it's Taehyung.

After few minutes, the movie finished and they all decided to get ready to go to the club. They decided that the club party is overrated but who doesn't like it and so they planned it.

They all got ready and it was already 8:00 pm when they left the house.

They arrived at the club, it was suggested by none other than Kim seokjin, so it was expected to be high class and sophisticated and not like some random club where creeps are lurking around grinding to unknown people.

They all entered and sat in a place booked for them. They all were joking around and drinking except Jimin,

Well, his parents have informed him, they are coming for his birthday, yes one day late because according to them they have some meetings to attend on his birthday.

So he decided not to drink, because If he drinks, he will sleep until afternoon which means less time with his parents.

Hobi has much more good tolerance to alcohol than Jimin(well in reality we know what it is, but let it be here), so he was drinking.

After some time even Namjoon also arrived there and Ofcourse sat beside Jin, like he knew where is Jin, the presence of Namjoon is wasn't necessary, all are confused that why they didn't took any official step.

Suddenly Jungkook stands up and asks for Jimin's hand, Jimin was confused for a second but then he smiles and holds Jungkook's hand, he was asking for a dance, they go to the floor and started dancing.

They were dancing, Jungkook was drunk so he started to pull Jimin closer to him, not in an intimate way but for just proximity, so other people will not touch Jimin.

They danced for more than half an hour and they were tired ass fuck, specifically because 3 of them, Hobi, Jungkook and Jimin decided to do a dance battle out of nowhere.