s e v e n t e e n ❃

JIMIN POV
I was talking to Jungkook's friend Taehyung and believe me he was the most fucking beautiful man I had ever seen in my whole life and his deep voice arghhh ...suddenly my phone rings,

The id displayed of hobi hyung...
"Why is Hobi hyung even calling me, when he was literally in the same room as I am"
I look around and try to find him, but I couldn't find him.
Where did this hyung go? I asked myself.

"Hel-hello Jimin???"
"Yeahh hyung what" I was shouting but still he was not able to hear me because of loud music.

The environment of party was changed to like 360°, it was slow soft before and now it's like some club where everybody's life motto is to get deaf.

I came out, wohhhh it was so silent out side compared to the inside.
I took a deep breath, I was a little cold as the wind was blowing slowly and the mansion was also looking too pretty because of the lighting.

Ohhh I forgot I was on call,
"Hello Hobi hyung"
"hello Jimin can you hear me? Are you ok?"
Ishh this hyung what kind of question is this, 'are you ok?' what will happen to me.

"Of course hyung why wouldn't I be ok, and why are u Calling me when we are in same party and also where are you I am not able to find you in the room"

"Thats why I called you, I am going to drop Yoongi home as he is sleepy and whining like a child to get his sleep"
What is up with these hyungs, they are like 24×7 together.

"Hyung you literally drop Yoongi hyung home always why are you telling me this"

"Jimin baby listen Hyung is just worried, don't go out with unknown people, I'll be back in just like 15min"
"hyung I am not a child!!!" I said with a pout on my face.

"You sure is not a child pouty baby" he replied and laugh.

"Whatever, I'll go dance with others, Jungkook is also waiting for me bye hyung" and I ended the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and about to turn when I felt someone's presence behind me.

Ohhh crap not some drunk guy please this night is going on absolutely great for me. Don't spoil it. I should start listening to Hobi hyung.
But suddenly I felt something, something familiar which made my body relax about the others presence.

AUTHOR POV:

Taehyung came out of the party, obviously to follow his boy.
Yess he now officially belongs to him.
But he couldn't find him,
"Where did he go?" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He was about to make turn towards parking to leave the party, as he already got enough about the boy he wanted and now he has plan to get the boy for himself.

But he heard the same angelic voice from the side of the left corner.
He looked towards the direction and he recognised the grey hair male, he checked out Jimin from behind.

He was looking like talking to someone on call and in a baby voice.
Tae looked at the back of his neck which is mostly covered with the collars but still a bit of skin peaking out showing his white milky skin.
His waist is slim like it can make girls jealous and then come the jibooty,

Taehyung would have been fucking this ass if he would have not interest in Jimin other than for his good fuck.
But now Taehyung wants Jimin for him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jimin said Jungkook is waiting for him.
He was again pissed but was controlling his possessive side for other times now he want to feel Jimin and he is gonna do that.

He started to walk towards Jimin and stood behind Jimin.
He could see Jimin stiffed when he felt taehyung's presence.

Jimin smelled a Lavender fragrance and a sharp breath on his neck. His whole body went through a wave of excitement.

He can tell taehyung is just an inch away from him. Taehyung then got more closer to Jimin and took a breath to take in the smell that makes him aroused.

Suddenly Jimin was spunned around by waist and was facing Taehyung now.

Again Jimin didn't even ask Tae about why his hands were on his waist, or why he is sniffing him or why he is so close to him.

Jimin looked at taehyung and a scene replayed in his mind from that rainy day. The same length, same aura, this is definitely that man with umbrella.
Tae chuckled when he noticed Jimin staring at him.

"You got some pretty eyes, I must say...." (remember Jimin has the blue eyes)

Jimin felt shy at this comment, like it's not new for him to get complimented for his eyes, but still a heavy pink blush spread on his cheeks.

"You are the one from that rainy day, aren't you??" Jimin asked out of blue. Tae becomes serious again and said,
"Well seems like you found the right person"

And now everything is silent, only a pleasant wind blowing and the perfect lighting reflection in both of their eyes.

Not a single word exchange between them, once again they are lost in each other.

It's not like them, Jimin was shy and Taehyung never forgot his surroundings but it feels like alcohol is running through their veins making their mind blurry about what to do.

So they both peeled their eyes from each other and landed on lips, Tae felt a urge to just bite the others lips and kiss him for long hour without a break,

And with that he started to lean towards Jimin still looking at that plum pink lips, and to surprise him Jimin also was getting closer, they were close enough that they could feel each others breath and can feel the warmth of their lips.

There nose touching each other, Jimin looks upwards to meet others gaze, Taehyung's hand gently grabbing Jimin's suite from waist and other hand on Jimin's ass, not strongly but just to make Jimin feel a presence of a hand on his ass.

They were now impatient to taste each other, blame it to alcohol as Jimin is not a person who fucks around with people he just met and Taehyung is not a person who wastes time on person, he just fucks people hard really hard but just fucks, not even looking at others face twice, like well he was man with needs.

They were getting more close and a high pitched voice was heard,

"Jiminahhhhhh"

They both come out of daze and Jimin gently pushes Tae away and looked around he knows the voice,

"Jimin where are you, Jimin"

"I am here Hobi hyung why are you shouting I am coming wait" Jimin replied and looked back at Tae who was now more then pissed, this human whatever Hobi he is, he needed to stop interfering with his baby.

Jimin just gave Tae a weak assuring smile, and started to walk towards the entrance and smacked Hobi's butts from behind.

"Hyung you got some real shit timing believe me"

"What Jimin why the fuck you are so care less roaming outside when I said not to" Hobi said, he was literally sweating.

Jimin's parents informed him that someone is trying to dig info about them and surely about the next mafia leader of there group. But he got caught up with Yoongi and forgot about it and when he remembered he came running back to party. He needed to be more careful, well whatever Jimin considered him as a best friend but at the end Hobi is trained to protect Jimin.

Jimin laughed at his hyung being worried over nothing and started to walk towards party.

On the other side, Taehyung saw Jimin disappear in the hallway of entrance, a smirk played on his face.
"You are too pretty for your own sake, and you definitely look good beside me, belonging to me"

And then he goes towards parking and drives towards his house.