f o r t y - f o u r ❃

He ran away from the kitchen with his attitude full of confidence but he was nervous as hell, he does know that he is edging Taehyung, and at any moment he can give up and stop paying attention to Jimin.

After their night together Jimin became insecure about himself, he wants attention but only from Taehyung, he wants all attention of Taehyung and that's why, now he is in his room, sitting on the edge of the bed with a blank face, why he is getting so much attached to Taehyung, he didn't want to be a victim of one-sided love.

"arghh I am overthinking again" Jimin mumbled to himself.

"fucking hell, fuck Kim Taehyung, fuck everyone...I am Park Jimin, The Park Jimin" he said assuring himself.
A phone notification brings back him to reality. He comes back to his senses and looks at the time. He needs to clean up so they can have dinner. He got up and made his way towards the bathroom.

Well, his bathroom had an aesthetic vibe with pastel shower curtains, neat and clean, arranged beauty products placed perfectly in front of the mirror.

He washes his makeup as he already had make up the whole day, he might just put on moisturizer and lip gloss for now, and of course, he choose strawberry flavored pink gloss.

He was applying gloss staring at his own lips then he felt a forceful tight grip, the one holding his waist and other holding his jaw in a tight yet firm way ( is that makes sense ) making his lips turn in a pout, a broad chest covering him from back.

Both of them pinned together, he would have panicked in such situations, but he pretty much knows self defense, just because he has a thin body doesn't mean he is not physically strong.

But he was too familiar with the touches, the hands perfectly set on his waist gripping tightly, his body fitting perfectly between the broad warm chest, just like a missing part of puzzle, they stared at each other through the mirror.

Taehyung bends a little and places his face on Jimin's shoulder, after giving a peck on the side of his neck and smirks.

"don't you think my doll is behaving bratty these days?" Taehyung said losing his grip on Jimin's jaw and holds him in a back hug.

Jimin ignored Taehyung like he is not getting hugged, and continues to apply his gloss also noticing the red ring of figures on his side cheeks looking like someone just abused him.

"PARK JIMIN is given 10 seconds if you don't talk to me, be ready for the consequences" time was tickling but Jimin ignored the threat, at 11th second, he was turned around forcefully, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's neck, pushing him against the cold white platform of the bathroom.

" YOU DESERVE THIS....."

With that Taehyung puts his lips on Jimin's plum and now strawberry flavored lips, forcefully kissing him, Jimin was not protesting it, he was holding on to Taehyung now who was still gripping on Jimin's neck, willingly getting abused by Taehyung.

But he was also not kissing back, but then reality hits him, he pushed Taehyung with his all power and shouted with red flushed cheeks, tears streaming down his face, swollen lips which were abused some moments ago.

"You fucking left me after having sex with me, you were using me all the time just for sex bitch, you fucking-"

"Don't curse baby" Taehyung said with a low voice, he was regretting being aggressive and forcefully kissing his baby, he made his Jimin cry.

"I am not here for your shit Kim Taehyung, you get what you want and leave, so why are you still here? Leave me alone and just go" Jimin shouted, if it was not for the closed room door, everyone would have heard him.

Taehyung grabbed his neck again with his big hands but more tightly this time.

"Don't you fucking dare to ever tell me to leave, understand baby."

Taehyung said with black eyes, the aura Jimin never felt before with Taehyung. It's not his Taehyung, he choked due to lack of air.

"You are mine, only mine and no one would ever try to challenge that, you're with me for lives, so do not even think about leaving me, because I will make your life hell honey, do not say that again Minnie" Taehyung said changing his voice from crazy mad to love in seconds.

and the realisation hits him.

He slowly removes his hands and hugs him tightly,

"I am so sorry, why do you always trigger me like that, I don't want to hurt you baby" Taehyung's voice was breaking.

" I am pathetic, how can I do this to you, I hurt you, I didn't leave you after our night together, it was- I had a family emergency and forgot to tell you, I am not used to telling people about my daily life or what's happening with me, I didn't know I messed up this bad, I didn't mean to, I want to be with you baby, I know am aggressive but I'll try for you, everything for you, I'll do as you say, just don't talk about leaving each other, I i- I like you Jimin, I really do and it scares me but at the same time I can't sleep with the feeling that hurt you, I am the reason behind your tears" and with that tear rolls down his cheeks, he hates crying, he never cried as far as he remembers, he wipes the tear, he can't be like that,
He will make Jimin his strength, not weakness.

And Jimin did hug him back, nuzzling his face.

"i-I didn't know you had a family emergency, no one told me about it, I really thought you left me, I didn't want to be angry with you, I missed you, I missed you so much," Jimin said.

" I am sorry baby, it won't happen again," Taehyung said releasing a hug, looking at his Jimin.

" it better not" Jimin said smiling weakly before attaching their lips.

It was a slow kiss, a very passionate one, trying to soothe their cravings from last month, slowly it turned into a hungry kiss, Taehyung attacking other's bottom lips, biting it lightly, tongues fight for their dominance and Jimin let's Taehyung win, smiling and whimpering between their kisses, the long slender fingers making their way inside Jimin's T-shirt feeling the warmth of other and pulling him closer, their hips grinding on each other,

"Didn't know you are into rough sex baby" Taehyung mumbled in between kisses. Making his way towards Jimin's neck and sucking there marking him as his,

" you don't know many things about me, but now what about the problem you created hmm?, maybe you have a problem now by just seeing me in a skirt, there is a lot to see you know"

"teasing me is going to lead to consequences only doll and you know that" Taehyung growled, grabbing Jimin ass through the skirt.

"I would like to see" with that they again attacked each other lips.

Without realising just because the room door is closed doesn't mean no one can hear them, the sharp ears and faint mumbles all got heard, but the person decides to let it be, maybe it's best for the situation in which they are.

maybe.

_________________________________

ayo!!!
any guesses?

also Happy Taehyung Day 🐻🍓🎨✨
this is the last update of this year 🥲 it'll be 1st anniversary of this book on 1st Jan 🎉