t w e n t y - t w o ❃

Taehyung POV

I headed home after the class with Jimin, this day was good enough for me, like why not? I kissed Jimin...and I loved it, I am not regretting spending my time with Jimin and not to take him as one night stand. It is all worth it, the spark I felt when my lips touched his soft cloud like dreamy lips and now I want more no not more I want all of him.

Arghh this boy is gonna make me crazy.

Suddenly car stopped and i looked outside and saw I am already reached my home. Time flies while thinking about Jimin or specifically the kiss.
Security guards opened the door for me. These days I even forget that at the end of the day again I am the mafia and the way Jimin got jealous over the girl who was basically working for me and was giving me information about the attacks. Jealous Jimin is a site to see thinking about him brought a smile to my face.

“You are looking happy Taehyung-ah”

I looked towards the voice and there was ranch. I just nodded and started to walk towards my room when he again spoke,

“You are coming late these days, anything special?”

He asked me and I knew there was nothing that he doesn’t know, he was out with that Jin guy and then there is no Jungkook ofcource he knows where I have been but I know what he want,

“Yeesss hyung and your point is?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

His features softens and he looked towards me still seating on the sofa with his laptop.

“I am expecting Jimin is not the one time thing you do with others as you are spending time with him and I also don't like it if you have bad intention for him, he is jins baby and i don't want Jin to be sad but that is out of the point but,”

“but what?” I asked now annoyed, what did he mean by ‘he don't like if I do anything to Jimin coz his Jin will be sad' wow.

“You are still the mafia and many  people know your face and will do anything to harm you but as you know we have the strongest security so they won't even be able to touch you, but if by any chance they come to know that you are talking interest in someone... you know.. he or she will be their target to get you”

And listing this my heartbeats raised up yes this is the reason I don't go close to anyone coz if I get close to anyone they will be in great danger and now my Jimin is the person who makes me feel that I am worth to live this life but... he will be their target soon.

How can I forgot it, I am the mafia I should be careful.

“Well done worry!!!  I have put some security for him also he doesn't know but still be careful” and with that he again focuses on his laptop for work.
I went to my room still thinking.

No no no one will harm Jimin, if anyone even tries to touch him they will die by Czar’s own hands.

I got fresh and sat on my chair then my phone vibrated displaying notification from, Jimin I stared at  the screen and threw the phone on the bed without replying.

I need to make some distance from him, in public eyes, I can't meet him I need to do something.

And my phone rang I was about to ignore but I saw it was from my secretary so I took it and left for the meeting.

Author POV:

Jimin is hanging out with Jungkook and sope couple with free days as Taehyung didn't come to college a whole week, he asked Jungkook about where he was but he said Tae is visiting his family something like that.

He messaged Taehyung but he didn't replied after that day when they kissed. Jimin started to think that Tae doesn’t like him that's why he is ignoring him. (Jimin over thinks situations most of the time).