t w e n t y - e i g h t ❃

A shiver ran through Jimin’s whole body, and to mention it was not because of the cold breeze but because of the warm touch on his skin.

Taehyung knew the effect he had on the other and he loves it, he wants to have the same effect on him in the future too.

Jimin was shy, confused and needy because of the alcohol he consumed earlier which was definitely working on him.

Tilting his head to give more access to Taehyung, he was on cloud nine.

Taehyung was kissing Jimin’s jaw, and he found faint pink marks on his milky skin, he felt proud to see that he is marked by one and only Kim Taehyung.

He smirked when he saw another dark pink patch on his neck, he felt the spark again, he had no words to describe how he felt when he saw the marks.

He can’t be more patient now, he attached his lips on the marks and started sucking it.

Jimin hissed in pain, because of how hard Taehyung was sucking, but soon Jimin started giggling as the alcohol was working on him. Taehyung felt the smile on other’s face which automatically made Taehyung smile too.

He stopped smiling and stared at the man in front of him. He is angelic, was all Taehyung could think.

Jimin had a pure smile spreading through his face, which made his nose scrunch a bit, eyes half closed as alcohol still had effect on him.

Moonlight was reflecting on Jimin’s face which reminded him of the night at the beach. Taehyung’s hands were still wrapped around Jimin’s waist and he pushes him a bit towards the railings. He smiled

“You are so beautiful my love”

Taehyung whispers as blood rushes through Jimin’s cheeks making him blush.

Jimin stared at Taehyung,

He is the second name of Seduction, he got perfect body, not too lean nor too buff, perfect brown eyes with thick lashes and moles under his bottom lip, on the left cheek and one under the eye. He is perfect.

As alcohol was still working on him,
He glanced at Taehyung’s lips and leans forward, Taehyung stood stiff. Jimin smiled and gave him light pecks on both cheeks.

Taehyung would never allow someone to touch him or his face but he is loving these touches from his one and only, Jimin.

Jimin gave a peck to Taehyung, as his other hand followed Taehyung’s hands and slowly loosens the grip on his waist.

Taehyung was caught off-guard as he realised that a simple peck had magic on him and he didnt realised that Jimin freed himself.

The younger step aside and starts walking towards the living room, leaving Taehyung in balcony.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jimin walking away, he crossed his arms and stared at him.

The younger stopped and turn around,

“Come inside, let’s have a drink its cold out there” he said in a honey voice, and he winked.

A deep chuckle was heard, at Jimin’s braveness.

He came inside the living room, as he was not in much hurry now compared to when he entered the house.

He sat down on the sofa, looking around at the decoration.

Definitely rich kid, he thought by looking at the expensive furniture and interior. They never had talk about their life, about their family, house but he’s definitely gonna visit here more as the house had Jimin’s vibes and he loved it.

He heard light foot steps and turned towards them. He saw Jimin coming with glasses and bottle of red wine. Jimin looked at Taehyung,

“You have a great hearing skill, I made sure not to make noise” Jimin said.

“I know” Taehyung replied. Well he would have been killed years ago if he didn’t develop this skill to observe everything even a little change in the air.

Jimin stood in front of him and placed two glasses on the table, then he opened the bottle and started to pour some wine in the glasses.

He takes both the glasses and turns towards Taehyung offering him one.

Taehyung took the glass and looked at Jimin who was still standing in front of him. He raised his eyebrow, and in return Jimin just looked at his legs giving him a signal to uncross them.

Taehyung smirked and uncrosses his legs, man spreading them.

Jimin licked his plum lips and sits on Taehyung’s lap facing him.

I love it when my princess teases me.

____________________

A/N : Hi Everyone Sorry for the late update.. ;-; but dont worry its double update day today
Make sure to vote and comment as well.. Thank you