f o r t y - t w o ❃

AUTHOR POV

It’s almost a week since he saw Jimin.
Well, it’s not like he didn’t try to talk to Jimin, but Jungkook made sure that he didn’t let Taehyung leave the house for a whole week, of course, he can’t tell Taehyung or order czar,

So he used his Namjoon hyung and made sure Taehyung got enough work that he can't even have his meals peacefully, meeting Jimin in his busy schedule was a big deal for him.

It’s not like Jungkook didn’t want both of them to work out whatever misunderstanding is, but he also knows that Jimin needs time to calm down, and also that new friend of Jimin is not being helpful in this situation,

And for Taehyunghyung he wants him to realize that it’s not someone he can just use and throw like others, if Taehyung is serious about Jimin, he needs to prove it, so he needs to understand the importance of the cute little boy in other’s life.

Taehyung was aware of the things happening behind his back about making him work out of nowhere, it was always Namjoon who handles all file works and deals.

Taehyung was just there to keep an eye on him, giving all the important orders and making presence in only extremely important meetings, his identity is very well hidden, only a few trustworthy people know his real face,

Also, Namjoon hyung who was nagging him to attend all the classes at University told him to take the whole week off, of course, he did know what the other is doing,
But they can’t just make him sit there doing nothing, he does have a hell of work to finish, but he was constantly trying to contact Jimin,

For the first few days he texted Jimin asking about how was his days and also informed that he will not attend the classes because of some family work, he was aware of his behavior like a lovesick puppy but he need to talk with Jimin, it was almost month since they both had a proper conversation.

He was trying hard to be himself, he was trying hard not to get his Czar’s possessive aura out, (he does not have personality disorders, it’s just about the different aura he radiates according to a situation).
He needed his Jiminie, after the night they spend with each other, the warmth he felt when he holds Jimin’s hands, he wanted that back.

He felt a bit sad after not getting any reply from Jimin, he was left seen-zoned, he called Jimin and surprisingly he picked up, but it was not Jimin’s voice.

It was Jake he said that Jimin was in the shower, so he asked Taehyung to call later.
But here they are on the next Sunday standing outside Jimin's house waiting for someone to open the door,

After the call Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook immediately made a plan for staying at Jimin’s place on Sunday, not to mention they got very shocked when they saw the broken things in their house so they made the plan immediately.

And to surprise Jimin agreed the minute Jungkook asked to hang out at his place, well Jimin does know that who is behind this sudden homestay plan but even after being angry with Taehyung, he also wanted to see him, he won’t forgive easily but the lovesick message which he never expected that and it made him calmer.

So here they are,

Jimin was waiting for them, waiting to look at the window, even if it was 10 in the morning, he was still in his night suit, holding his coffee mug.

His eyes light up when 2 car enters their House, the namjin couple came out first, they all know about namjin dating and Jimin felt a little jealous because of the development in their relationship and here he is, he didn’t have a proper talk with Taehyung since a month.

Taehyung comes out of the other car with Jungkook, who was still half-asleep, and Taehyung looks like an exciting child marching towards his favorite candy shop, he was wearing just a white shirt and black pants and some strip shirt over it.