t h i r t y - e i g h t ❃

AUTHOR'S POV

1 WEEK LATER

He enters the room and an expensive hotel fragrance hits his nose, definitely some sweet with a hint of Tangerine aroma of the candle. He throws the blazer on one of the chairs and keeps the papers on the side table of the bed. He finds himself plopped on the soft mattress and closes his eyes taking a deep breath.

A smirk played on his face, well he was successful as per his motto even after some of them thinking that going against him and ganging up will bring downfall to this individual. He has built up his name and he is going to prove that to them that some rascals won't even hurt his hair, his clan is far most thing they should even think about.

Well, he left behind a bunch of dead bodies, slaughter in pieces, and some destroyed hideouts and storage.

It's not a new thing for him, well being the most feared and youngest mafia leader does bring some of the oblivious threats. They are always underestimating him for his age and low-key profile in the mafia world but the brain that's what is important.

Here he was lying on the bed, but this time something is different.....

He is not the czar who will just come back after destroying the whole 2 mafia group like nothing and thinking about his next steps or the shipment,

Well, here he is looking at his phone wallpaper and smiling,

There the boy sleeping strangled in Viridian silk covers, his hair falling on his face freely, that swollen pink lips apart looking like a sinful angel who is calling to get devoured by the demon itself.

"petal.... my kitty.....you know how much I missed you in these 3 weeks"

.

.

Flashback

3 week earlier

He was staring at the angel strangled in his arms, swollen lips...naked... Viridian silk covers covering their lower body....and steady breaths of Jimin.

He was staring at Jimin for the last 2 hours without any thoughts in his mind. He was never the person who will get involved with anyone but his petal is different, he wants to just look at him, he wants to spend more time with Jimin.

Jimin pouted in his sleep, his hands forming a small fist holding the bed cover and bringing it to his upper body and cuddling into taehyung's chest more for the warmth. Tae smiled at this and runs his fingers through Jimin's hair.

He takes his phone and clicks a photo of Jimin. He peaks at Jimin's lips and a faint smile spreads on Jimin's face even in sleep.

But suddenly tae's phone lights up showing caller ID, at which tae raised his eyebrows in confusing,

It shows NAMJOON...

He picks up the call and goes out of the room towards the balcony to talk with the other as Namjoon never calls without important reason at such time specifically when he knows where taehyung is.

After the call he just picked up the clothes and put them on and collected his belongings....he goes to the body sleeping in bed and kisses him on the forehead.

"I am sorry petal....but I need to go"

With that he left the room leaving his kitty....jimin in bed all cold without any clue as to what he is going to wake up to.

When he left the house a car was already waiting for him for his departure to the airport.

Well, Namjoon informed Czar about the other gangs coming up together to target their shipment and storage from their biggest location "Las Vegas" also that they were attacking VILE'S people.

Czar had already lost his 2 shipments because of this and he does not have any option but to show what are the results of messing with VILE.

He flies to Las Vegas and he was supposed to contact Jimin about his absence but due to some inner mole the others have got information about the czar coming to Las Vegas leading to all of them being low profile and they can't afford to get attacked when they are not in their territory.

Leaving no contact for his beloved baby...which he does know what will bring for them.

(Jk didn't come with tae because he has to look out for their deals in Korea and he thought Jimin already knows about taehyung leaving that's why he didn't tell Jimin anything)

End of flashback

------

Present-day

" I am really sorry baby...I was in such a hurry that I was not even able to inform you about my sudden leave, but we have bound beyond words right...I just got so busy to even talk to you but it's necessary for your safety...I can't put you in danger you know that right??"

Taehyung was talking to the picture....well never expected from Czar....but here it is.

He was about to call Jimin when he changed his mind....

He called his men...

"I am leaving for Korea in 1 hour to arrange everything"

And indeed he was standing in the airport the very next day waiting for the car to bring him to his baby.

They reached at Jimin's house and Taehyung did not waste a minute before Ringing the bell and the door opens after a few minutes.

.

.

.

Standing there was Hobi with a surprised expression on his face for a second which turns in to a frown and pure rage but he was not in the mood to analyse that he gave a smile to him and walk past to him towards living room without asking for permission, well he is not the one to ask for permission he is Czar.

But what he witnessed was not what he expected.....

.

.

.

.

There his Jimin sleeping peacefully on someone's lap looking peacefully, leaving Taehyung with nothing but pure anger.

___________________________________________
A/n : hope you like Chapter
Thank you for reading our book💜
(Sorry for the short chapter Authors are busy too ☹️❤️ we'll try to update more ✨)