t w e n t y - f o u r ❃

This chapter is dedicated to zareen12014

__________________
  AUTHOR POV

Next day after Jimin and Taehyung met at beach, Jimin woke up in his room, he didn’t know how he got there, he only remembers going to the beach and boom nothing after that.
He thought Hobi must have brought him home.

When he woke up he got message from Hobi that he is going out for some work and might come back till evening.

Well Jimin woke up in afternoon, so he just decided to take a bath and have food.

‘where did this hyung go without me? he never goes without informing me his destination and he said Yoongi hyung is not more important than me....can’t both of  them just confess?’

Jimin thought and goes for a bath.
_______

Hobi parks his car near the house and takes his jacket from the side seat and starts walking towards the door.
He stood in front of the door and rang the door bell with some hesitation.
After a minute the door opens and the person said,

“You are late Hobi, I told you to come at 11 and its 11:25”

Hobi just rolled his eyes and sits on the couch in the living room without asking.

“I am shockedk you don't have professor Kim In the house today” Hobi says with a smirk and in return he received a smack on the back of his head.

“Yahhhh brat don't you think you are talking too much”

“Come on Jin hyung he was literally here everyday even after me and Jimin visited you after your ‘that’ little date” Hobi said as he rested his legs on table.

“Put your fucking leg down, off my table now or I’ll break your leg and hand it over to you Jung Hoseok” Jin says coming towards Hobi.

Hobi just gives him an eye roll and puts his legs down, and started another topic to discuss upon

“Hyungie what was the plan for the party”

Jin knows Hobi was distracting him but he let him go for his sunshine smile.

Jin comes and sits beside Hobi,

“ I am letting you go this time brat don’t expect mercy next time, and yes for Jimin's birthday, you say what are you planning?”

“Well ofcource he knows we are going to plan something for him, let’s do something different this time......”

“like?” jin asked.

“Ohhh yeah we always celebrate his birthday on the day itself like we just party the whole day and all, this time we will surprise him before his birthday and take him to a club and when his birthday starts we can do something at the club, you know he is turning 21 which is a big deal”

Hobi said that but he was also scared with Jimin's birthday coz this year will be the last year for his freedom soon Jimin will be in the mess of mafia stuff but he cleared his mind trying to focus on making this year one of the best year of his life, he is also aware about the little things Jimin has for Taehyung, like ofcource he knows just because he is not being 24/7 with Jimin doesn’t mean he is not fulfilling his promise of keeping Jimin safe.