f o r t y - e i g h t ❃

As soon as the evening arrived, Jimin couldn't hold back his happiness for having his first official date with Taehyung as boyfriends. He peeked out from his room and asked Hobi for some help with his makeover. Jimin decided to surprise Taehyung with his new hair color. Jimin decided to color them blonde. While they waited for the color they picked out an outfit for the date. After many trials and changes,

They finally agreed on black jeans with black crop top with a red leather jacket with chains dangling on it. It would match his hair color perfectly.

Jimin quickly showered, blow drying his blonde locks. Applying some cologne on him as it was always his favorite thing to do. Smiling to himself he dresses up quickly. Making some final time touches on his outfit and doing some light makeup.

"You look so good Jimin-ah" Hobi exclaimed looking at Jimin.

"Thank you for your help hyung" Jimin replied while blushing.

Jimin finally checked himself in the mirror looking beautiful as always as he loved to dress up for Taehyung to look as pretty as he can. He walked towards his closet and opened the drawer revealing a box, he opened it and brought the chain to this neck. The one Taehyung gifted him, it complimented his look. The Czar necklace. He blushed tracing his fingers on the necklace.

He heard someone ring the doorbell, he knew that Taehyung was there. He ran out of his room, skipping through some steps in excitement. Hobi opened the door revealing Taehyung in a formal three piece black suit with red roses in his hand. Jimin was smiling at Taehyung looking handsome with the red roses in his hand. His date, his boyfriend, his love.

Jimin ran towards the door and hugged Taehyung which Taehyung reciprocated with wrapping his one hand around Jimin's waist, soon they broke the hug and Jimin giggled. He felt complete. Taehyung gave flowers to Jimin,

"For my doll" he bowed a bit saying that.

"Thank you boyfriend" Jimin replied with a giggle and leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend. Their lips met and they both felt a spark in them, they always felt it whenever, they kissed or shared any touches. They both smiled into the kiss before breaking it.

"Geez, you both are go gross go away" Hobi said in a teasing voice.

"Oh like I didn't caught you and Yoongi hyung naked on your bed" Jimin replied.

"Aren't you both getting late for your date?" Hobi said completing ignoring what Jimin said.

Jimin looked at Taehyung before interwining their fingers and said "Ahh yes, Let's go Taehyung we're getting late." Receiving a nod in response. "Bye Hobi hyung we'll get going now" Jimin looked at Hobi and informed him.

"Have fun Minnie"

"Sure hyung"

They left Jimin's apartment and walked towards Taehyung's car, as a gentleman Taehyung opened the door for Jimin as Jimin giggled at the gesture. Taehyung quickly got on the other side and they started driving towards the restaurant. Soft music played in the bg as Taehyung's one hand rested on Jimin's thigh and other on the steering wheel. Jimin kept playing with Taehyung's hand as he softly hummed with the music.

It was a long drive to the restaurant but both of them didn't mind it obviously. They stopped at a fancy restaurant which screamed the richness in it. Jimin was shocked at the view. Taehyung interwined their hands and entered the building.

They were greeted by everyone in there, everyone bowed at them as they passed through the tables. A lady in her 20s appeared and gave them directions to their reserved table. It was different from other tables. They were given a private room with a romantic setting around them. With scented candles and flowers around them with a beautiful view from their window.