f o r t y - t h r e e ❃

Author POV

It was game all day, Taehyung trying to talk to and Jimin avoiding him like the other male doesn't even exist in the house.

From the morning Jimin did not spend a single minute with Taehyung alone. When in the morning Taehyung tried to talk with Jimin,

Namjoon changed the topic and started talking with others.

Everyone in the house can feel the tension or frustration building inside Taehyung.

From the start, Taehyung is not a person with patience,

But for Jimin, he is tolerating this bratty behaviour, because he feels that he should have more consideration for Jimin's feelings and has at least informed him about his departure.

But, Jimin's clothes were not helping at all, Jimin not leaving any chance to tease Taehyung, pulling his hands upwards pretending to do stretching showing a beautiful view of a slim waist, but of course, Taehyung is not the only one getting tempted by it.

Jake on the side was drooling over the sight.

Well Jake had a crush on Jimin from the start, when they studied together, crush well maybe that word doesn't suit much, obsession, yes he is obsessed with Jimin.

When he received a call from the person, who is only hired to keep eye on Jimin, from the day Jimin come back to Korea, every day until Jimin enter his house, but from far away without getting noticed.

He comes back to Korea as soon as possible after knowing Jimin getting closer to some person. He doesn't care, he will make Jimin his at any cost and that's why he was sitting in a chair enjoying the view presented by Jimin, without knowing that, the view is not for him in the first place.

But this all is not hidden from the eyes of a Czar. He did notice how the bastard was looking at his belongings, his doll, and that was making him mad.

But he will stay quiet until his suspicion gets confirmed because he doesn't want to create useless chaos and the main thing is that Taehyung didn't want Jimin to get hurt because of him.

It was a pretty good day for others as they had fun watching movies and a delicious lunch made by Jin because his beloved Jimin requested him to make one.

After lunch, they played some games and rested for a while.

Of course, rest means, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, and Hobi gossiping about the recent party held by some of the popular students of the university, and the one and only great Kim Seokjin was invited.

The afternoon passed just like that.
At evening namjin informed that they have already planned a date, which they will not cancel for their unofficial children.

"Hyung, but we planned a day out, why are going so early, you can have your date at night you know"

Jimin said with a pout which can melt anyone's heart, I repeat anyone not jin, that boy was aware of all the tactics used by his Minnie.

"No, baby! Believe it or not, you are not that impor-
Wait a damn minute.....
Excuse me? What do you mean by at night, OHH MY GOD"

Jin said putting his hand dramatically on his heart like he is having a heart attack. Receiving fits of laughter from others.

Even Jungkook tries to convince Jin to cancel their date because he already knows the other two didn't miss a chance to spend time with each other last week, meaning the namjin couple was on a date every day last week but that's not the reason he was trying to cancel out others date,

The main reason is he didn't want to miss a chance of getting delicious food made by Jin.

And, here they are after one hour,
Jimin, Yoongi, and Jake are cooking dinner, while Taehyung is with Jungkook and Hobi in the living room,

Jungkook still sulking that he wanted Jin to cook dinner for them.

"oh common Kookie, Yoongi also cooks delicious food believe me!!" Hobi said with a bright eye-blinding smile.

"huhhh, I know you would say that, ask how?"

" I was just telling kid, geez"

"Who are you calling kid?" Jungkook said with a serious tone.

"of course you!! Do you see any kid other than you here?"

All of this bickering faints in the background for Taehyung, who was pissed with the fact that no one let him in the kitchen when there is Jimin in the kitchen with that creep.

Well, Yoongi is there but still,

Taehyung was now at his limit, he need to talk to Jimin. He is missing the strawberry smell with the comforting warmth of his Jimin.

IN THE KITCHEN

They were already finished with cooking dinner, which was definitely more than enough for six of them,

"Guys go and get fresh then we will have dinner" Jimin told.

Yoongi hummed at that and left.

"But Minnie we still need to clean up, let me do it you go and get fresh" Jake said with a flattering smile.

"no, hyung you go it's my house, I will do it, you go....gooo," Jimin said while pushing Jake out of the kitchen.

Then he started to clean the kitchen platform and was washing some plates,

And there he heard footsteps coming towards him, at first he thought Jake came back,

But the familiar smell confirmed that it is none other than his Kim Taehyung. He smiles at himself, he was happy that Taehyung is trying to talk to him he was also desperate to talk to Taehyung but playing it a little bit more won't hurt, after all he has been through a lot because Taehyung didn't thought to inform Jimin about his trip.

He felt the presence just behind him a step away like contemplating to make a move,

And not even a second later he finds a long hand making its way towards his waist from behind, but before that, he purposefully drops spoon on the floor and Taehyung steps back from a sudden noise,

" oops," Jimin said before bending down to pick up a spoon or more like giving a full show to Taehyung showing his very short booty shorts under the skirt which is definitely failing at covering anything.

He picks up the spoon and starts washing again,

"till when are you going to do this?" Taehyung asked with annoyance.

No reply.

"Just talk to me for fuck's sake, at least listen what I have to say," Taehyung said ruffling his hair out of frustration and now resting on the kitchen platform.

And to his surprise Jimin turn around with a blank expression and started to take steps towards him.

Jimin was just inches away from his face and the hit of sweet smell is giving him highs, he tilt his head to the side giving perfect angle for a deep kiss, he just wanted to feel the soft plump lips, he leans towards them,

Only to meet with the sound of a spoon to be placed behind him on the rack of other things he doesn't even know.

Jimin turns around on his heels and walked out of the kitchen.

"enough is enough doll, you are going to regret this" Taehyung growled in the empty kitchen.

____________________________

hey guys sorry for the delay in the updates ;-; thank you for liking the story this far we really appreciate that 🥺 make sure to like and comment your opinions 😚💕 we'll try to update asap 😆