t h i r t e e n ❃

JIMIN POV
The weekend was here and the fresher's party was in evening. Time passes fast when you are with right people maybe.... We had same classes whole week without skipping any one class. I always have someone from the group as a classmate. I was alone in just art class and let me tell you I realised I am terrible at art.
Anyways
we are having the party in the evening and I didn't know why I so excited specifically for this party. It feels like there will be a new beginning for me.....ahhhh ohk so cheesy but I felt like that ohk.*eye rolls*

And let me tell you guys I changed my hair colour......yessss I dyed it to ash grey colour and fuck it, I am loving it.

Currently I was waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi hyung as we planned to get ready together and Jin hyung was already in the other room which basically he calls his room, once even Hobi hyung said him to move with us as most of the time he is at our house.

What Jin hyung is doing.....he applied some kinda face pack, "self care" according to him.
I was confused about what should I wear. Everyone have decided what they want to wear even they got masquerade according to it. For me I brought bunch of them as I was still not sure what should I wear.
"Hobi hyung!!!! Tell me what should I wear?" -i asked with a pout.

"jiminah you literally have asked this question to me and rejected every thing I suggested you, so pardon me your highness but I am going for some beauty sleep before its time to get ready" and he went to his room without sparing a glance to me.
I was looking at my closet from past half hour expecting some clothes to appear from no where. I know I have tones of clothes but I want to look special today.

Suddenly I remember something......
Ohh Fuck- yess Fuck Yes- Ugh how did i forget it. I literally bought it last month for the family function. And after searching a bit i finally found it.
I put all the stuff I need to get ready, everything including masquerade, clothes, shoes, make up and some accessories.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I hurry up to open the door as I know who it was.
As I opened the door I was tackled in strong comfy hug, I hugged back to him.
During a short period of time I got to know that Jungkookie loves hugs and cuddles and Yoongi hyung hates it.😂😂😂

We all became so close in very less time. And this bunny boy has a special place in my heart.
"Ohhh jiminiiie I missed you so much" Jungkook said as he loosens the hug and Yoongi hyung just scoffed and headed towards Hobi hyung room.
We both laugh at him.

"Minnie have you decided or not what you want to wear?" Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows as he was also tried of giving me new options and coming with me shopping for it many times but I didn't get satisfied with anything.
"Actually yesss" I said with biggest smile I can give.

His face lit up at this with some smirk I don't know why he had that.
"Ohk, show me that baby"
I blushed at the nick name. He and even everyone call me by different names and makes me blush always. Bad hyungs, all of them.( Reminder they have different ages in this story, check out in character intro)

"No kookie you will see at night, now go and start to get ready" I said looking at the clock on wall.
Jungkook pouted but still I refused to show him outfit, so he just headed towards the guest room to get ready. ( They have fucking big house with so many rooms even only hobi and jimin is staying they are richhhhh)

After that I also headed towards my room to get ready.
I enter my room and headed toward the bathroom to get ready for the party after a quick shower I came out and wore the clothes I had decided to wear , I applied some make up and eyeshadow matching to my clothes.
I took out masquerade mask I brought, I was hella confuse on which one I should wear with this outfit. Then one mask got my attention and I decided to go with it.