t h i r t y - s i x ❃

Warning : Mature Content in chapter ⚠️

Taehyung waited for Jimin, a grin kept on his face as he saw Jimin coming towards him,

“What’s wrong?”

“Umm nothing let’s go”

“Sometimes I really can’t understand you”

“You’ll get it soon my baby”

“Fine, let’s go home first I am tired” the other nodded and started to walk towards the parking.

The ride was quiet as Jimin kept scrolling through his phone and Taehyung didn’t say anything but only smirked, Jimin noticed it but decided to ignore it.

They reached home in few minutes, Taehyung got the flashbacks about how drunk Jimin got and the secret of the Parks too, he kept staring at the mansion until,

“Earth to you Mr. Kim” Taehyung just smiled and entered the mansion and again he felt like home. It was warm and it had a calming smell. He sat on sofa comfortably, manspreading while still smirking and staring at the small male placing the shopping bags on table.

After keeping the bags on table Jimin came and sat beside Taehyung.

Resting his head on Taehyung’s shoulder and sighed,

“Tae” he said in a low voice.
He hummed in response,

“Can you stay here tonight? As Hobi Hyung is with Yoongi Hyung and I am alone” the smirk on Taehyung’s face grew bigger as he wanted to stay tonight with Jimin and show what he got for him.

“Sure baby” he simply answered.

“Ok, I’ll get changed and then we can order something and binge watch some movies.” Taehyung nodded.

As Jimin was changing, Taehyung took the keys and went to car to bring the present for his baby boy. He quietly entered the house and sat on sofa pretending as he was waiting there for Jimin.

He waited for few minutes before Jimin came out of his room wearing black oversized hoodie and shorts which were really short almost hiding in the hoodie which perfectly revealed his bare muscular thighs, Taehyung always admired how delicate and muscular Jimin is, he didn’t realize that he is staring continuously at Jimin until he came and sat beside him again.

“Why are you looking so lost today Tae?” he finally decided to give Jimin his present.

“Jimin, I bought you a present, would you like to see it?” Jimin’s eyes brighten up when he heard that, he loved presents specially from his Taetae.

“I would love to” he said excitedly.
Taehyung revealed a bag from his back and gave Jimin. Jimin looked confused and he looked in bag it was a box, he looked more confused now he carefully took out the box and kept the bag on side and opened the box.

They were fluffy, small, cute, black with some pink, small ribbons on side, delicate and pretty. cat ears

He looked back at Taehyung with a surprised expression,

“These are so pretty Tae”

“I am happy that you liked it kitten” Jimin was shocked at his new name too.

“Thank You”

“Anything for my kitten” he smiled and continued.

“Can you wear them? I want to see you in it” he nodded and clipped them on his soft pink locks.