t h i r t y - t w o ❃

AUTHOR’S POV

Next morning arises with a cold morning breeze and soft sun light peaking through the window
.
Jimin wakes up and looks around, a figure was sleeping beside him, it only takes few seconds to remember Jimin that it’s none other than Taehyung.

He smiles at the peaceful sleeping face, he comes near and puts his head on Taehyung’s chest and inhales the familiar comforting cologne. He will never shut about the looks the Taehyung got, the godly face that any one can die for.

He stays like that for a few minutes before his phone rings,

He picks up the phone and his eyes widen with the realisation......like yes his parents are just 10min away from their house. Shit
“ohh fuck” he mumbled. How can he forgot about this. It’s like his parents will kill him if they saw a complete stranger in their house but, his parents never got close with his friends or more like no one even knew how Jimin’s parents look like except Hobi and Jimin.

Jimin never really paid attention to it, mostly like they were always busy with work, but they never compromised spending time with Jimin, they always come on Jimin’s birthday or they will be there for 1 hour if Jimin calls them,

But this is not the time, he can’t let his parents see Taehyung , because then they will ask questions and Jimin is not ready to answer that, because he himself doesn’t know what they are.

He tries to pull away but Taehyung was holding his waist,

“Taehyung ....Taehyung wake up” he said in a small voice as he don’t want to be a victim of angry Taehyung.

But Taehyung wasn’t even bothered by that,
“Taehyung wake up” he tries again.

But no results, he was now annoyed, his parents will be here any minute and this man is not waking up,

“wake the fuck up Taehyung” he shouts, and....

Taehyung jolts up from his sleep in a very attentive mood, he looks around and realised he is in Jimin’s room, the only place that brings comfort to him or more like the owner of the room.

“wake up Taehyung....you need to go” Jimin said looking at him with panicked eyes, Taehyung didn’t liked it, in place of some morning wishes he is getting kicked out of the house,

He raised an eyebrow, like asking what did you said,

Jimin got the hint,

“I didn’t mean like that, my parents are coming and they are just minutes away, if they see us together they will ask questions......so please go, I’ll call you” Jimin, said with pleading eyes.

Taehyung wasn’t bothered by it and stretched his body and Jimin knows the other was not in the mood to listen him,
“please Taehyung they will be here any minute, pretty please?” he said making puppy eyes.

Taehyung looked at him and took a deep breath, the other male has audacity to throw him out of house and still he is gonna do that only because of that puppy eyes.
He comes close to Jimin and gives him a peck on lips,

“good morning to you too baby....and yeah, I am only doing it for you”

Jimin smiles at that and returned the kiss with a small thank you.

Jimin leads Taehyung to door and said a quick good bye.

Before he goes back, a car parks in there parking and Mr and Mrs Park come out of it. Looking like a power couple who spent their life loving each other dearly.

“Ohhhh my baby....... happy belated birthday and Mom is sorry, she couldn’t come to meet you yesterday” Mrs Park said Hugging Jimin tightly. Jimin returned the hug with the same warmth.