f o r t y - n i n e ❃

Following morning after their date arrives with usual routine hobi shouting to wake jimin up, and other definitely wasn't in any mood to even move his body an inch. He brings pillow to cover his ears but before he can do that he heard to blink of message notification on his phone. he smiles at that, ofcourse he wants to sleep but he knows who must have sent him text.

He reach to his mobile phone immediately ofcourse it's text from his boyfriend, he loves calling him boyfriend like it's reminder for himself also that other is seriously belongs to him, the girls are head over heels for the mysterious men and here he can call that men his, his BOYFRIEND.

Kim TAEHYUNG:
Good morning Doll,
Picking up you in half hour be ready!

Jimin scolded him for not changing Taehyung's name yet on contact but when he look at the time and realized he indeed is late for the classes he replies him with the same morning and that he will be ready but no need to come pick me up, he is going to come with Hobi hyung we always.

After that starts to get ready for his day at college, he quickly puts on tights pants and fluffy long sleeve t-shirt making a cute paws, after he gets ready he heads downstairs and there he meets Jake and Hobi, waiting for Jimin for breakfast.

Ohh yess Jake he was still there, he forgot about him for day or two and he felt guilty about share, his friend come from other country to spent time with him but he was not even giving him, so he come down quickly and hugged both of his hyung, they share some talks and all of them leave for the college together. Jimin was as usual excited to meet Taehyung ofcourse its his first day as couple attending classes. They reached college and saw the other group waiting for them in front of the college. Jimin runs towards Taehyung and hugs him. Jake felt something weird. But he still decides to ignore it, as Jimin always by hugs people without reason according to him.

"Good morning baby" Taehyung whispers.

"Morning Taetae" Jimin replied as he broke the hug and smiled at him.

Taehyung directly look at Jimin not paying attention to their surroundings.

"Doll if I told you, I will pick you up then next time you won't reject it right?" he asked with scary deep voice.

Jimin noticed that but thought it was just his imagination.

"Ofcourse I won't deny, it's just I always come with hyung"

"You won't reject next time right?" Taehyung said again. Jimin just nodded at that as class bell rang and he was already late.

They all head towards their classes, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook shared their first class together. Jungkook expected Jimin to sit next to him but he instead goes and sits beside Taehyung which is very unsurprising for him, there is definitely something going on between them and he was more than happy as he almost had idea about what it could be, Jungkook thought and continued the rest of the class. He was happy for them specially Taehyung as he saw how his boss more like friend was smiling like fool when he arrived at home. He just wish that anything doesn't effect his and Jimin's special bond. The day goes by simply as there's nothing new happening.

Except that Jimin was blushing the whole day, as Taehyung being himself as was touching him inappropriately or you can say the spot he remembered as Jimin's weak points. After the classes everyone except Taehyung and Jimin meet at the café waiting for Jake to come and pick Hobi and Jimin up as Jake was the one now driving them from home to university.

Taehyung and Jimin comes holding hands which is very shocking sight for everyone. As Jimin notice their stares he try to remove his hand from Taehyung's but as typical romance novel Taehyung holds it more tightly. Jake arrives right at that moment.