f o r t y - s e v e n ❃

Well if this is what being in LOVE looks like, Jimin is loving it.

Like who wouldn't, when you are officially boyfriend of one of the sexiest men alive.

Well not yet though...because he is still staring at Taehyung with mouth agape, still processing what other have asked him.

He wanted this, he wanted this so bad, but recent past few weeks have taken a toll on him, that he forgot about the possibility of this.

YES, he was the person who never expected anything serious from his previous flings, but in this case, he was on his knees, he wanted Taehyung to belong to him and him only. He wanted to feel possessive and authorize towards others, and now he can do that.

So, instead of answering the question asked by others, he turn towards Taehyung, still in the bathtub, the faint smell of candle and bath bomb lingering around them and he showed the brightest smile to others and he climb up on other thighs and attached his lips to others without warning, which cause Taehyung to freeze at the movement.

Taehyung was anxious when he asked Jimin to be his boyfriend, and do surely knows others answered but as much as Jimin wanted to Taehyung to be his, Taehyung on other hand is obsessed with others and he didn't want anyone to take what belongs to him.

Like, he is mad possessive on what and who is belongs to him, he surely does love Jimin a lot, like a lot to ask others to be his boyfriend, even when he knows as CZAR being part of him going to because of so many hassles in future, but that's for the future, the only thing he knows is he loves Jimin and Jimin belongs to him and him only.

But Jimin's kiss caught him off guard and when he caught up with what is happening, he grabbed Jimin's ass and pull him closer deepening the kiss.

Their lips were moving like they are never going to separate, not even trying to take a breath in between, after a whole minute of their soothing sound echoing in the bathroom they pulled away to take a breath. Their heads still touching, both can feel each other's heavy breaths.

"you didn't answer my question?"

Taehyung asked, eyes closed just feeling Jimin, just Jimin.

Jimin was admiring the beauty in front of him, the way he can make out the water droplets and sweat drops differently on Taehyung's head. The long lashes at full glory mocking him. He closed his eyes the same as the other and replied.

"I think, I already gave you an answer"

"Darling, I need words you know that right?" he asked opening his eyes, and his hand traveled from Jimin's ass to the back of Jimin's neck, slightly grabbing Jimin's hair, his eyes opened.

Jimin loves the way Taehyung is passive-aggressive, anyone another look at it, will find it toxic and may be madness, but to Jimin, he loves every bit of it, he feels pressure in the pain, if that pain causes by Kim Taehyung.

Another strong pull of hair and Jimin didn't know he screamed or moved but he felt the grip on his hair get loosens.

" yes, daddy! Yes I will be your boyfriend" he spoke in the most babies' voice he can speak, earning a small fuck from others. And they attached their lips again, but this time slow and rhythmic manner, Taehyung was nibbling on the bottom soft lip of other like some passion of his.

Jimin's hand made his movement towards older's neck and Taehyung held Jimin from the waist, they parted away after they felt the fullness of each other and Jimin rested his head on the other shoulder, with every movement creating tiny waves of water around them hitting the wall of the bathtub.

They hold each other tightly like if they loosen the grip the movement will slip away from their hands. They just stayed like that, embracing each other till they felt that indeed this movement is real and they are boyfriends.

"Doll?" Taehyung whispered.

"hmm?"

"As much as I hate to say this but, it's getting late, everyone will be already ready, let go".

"yes....just 2 minutes more" Jimin replied receiving a peck from another.

After that, they did get ready, with small kisses here and their it continues shouting from the living room didn't give them enough privacy.

They both were ready and when Jimin was about to go out of the room Taehyung hold his hand and said,

"Tonight at 7 pm, be ready I will pick you up" with that Taehyung kissed his forehead and before Jimin could've asked anything other was out of his view.

"for what?" Jimin whispered to himself.

He shrugged it thinking it going to be another night like yesterday, and he felt excited about it, even if its just sex they are needing right now, it will be a lie if he says that he is not craving for the older touch even if its only been few minutes till other left him.

Then his phone rang suggesting a possible message and indeed it was a message from Kim Taehyung AKA his boyfriend no.

"For the first Date night" text reads. It made him happier than Taehyung is taking him on a date. They can behave like other normal couples and not like some flings.

He read the text again to make sure he didn't read anything wrong because he never expected Taehyung to be this caring and soft even when he didn't have seen his caring and their personality at its most.

He runs down to the living room where everyone's eyes was on him but his eyes are only stuck to the man who is making his heart beat faster every time they look at each other.

They all had breakfast and after that everyone left saying their goodbyes. Jimin did notice the smirk smile jk was giving him, hinting to him that he knows something.

After that only Hobi and Jimin left in the house. Jimin was arranging plates in the kitchen when he hears Hobi hyungs voice,

"Minnie" he called.

"yes hyung" Jimin replied turning to look towards the other who was entering the kitchen now.

"You look happy"

"I am happy" Jimin gave him a warm smile insuring that whatever other is thinking is probably right. Nothing is hidden from the older one of them.

Hobi is Jimin's unofficial bodyguard for reason. He can sense every change in others and the atmosphere around them even without trying hard. It just comes naturally for him.

"if you are happy then I am happy," he said taking steps towards Jimin.

Jimin pause for a movement like he was thinking something but finally says,

"Hobi hyung I am going on date night, " he said with blush covering his already rosy cheeks.

Hobi who was still looking at Jimin with a smile,

His smile desires and his eyes bulge out of the sockets,

"you what...ohh my god"

He runs towards Jimin and hugged in tightly.

This is what the bond is, they radiate each other's feelings. They love and understand each other as none will ever will.

"I am happy for you Baby" he said with happiness radiating in his voice.

________________

hope you like the update ❤️ please leave your suggestions and pls do tell us how you're liking the story so far in the comment section ✨ dont forget to like the chapter as well...
take care everyone...