Chapter 68

Taeyong's POV

"Hey Chae!" I greet my girlfriend in excitement, walking up to her with my 22 children following close behind.

"Oh, hey, Taeyong! And, um, Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin,  Yangyang, Chenle, Jisung, Shotaro, and Sungchan!" she responds in one breath. 

That was pretty dang impressive.

"Hi!" all of us chorus in unison, not even bothering to use her name.

"Wait a moment, Taeyong, did you just call her Chae?" Johnny wheezes.

"Um, yeah?" I reply. Of course he would point that out.

"I SHIP IT!" Haechan exclaims. "TAE AND CHAE EVEN RHYME!"

"They're already dating, dummy," Chenle points out, smacking Haechan.

"Sorry, I got carried away trying to annoy hyung," he mutters in embarrassment before melting back into the group.

"I think it's cute," Chaemin announces, setting off another chain of exclamations.

"Guys, we have to go perform in an hour, can we please focus?" Kun calls, shutting everyone up. I forgot about that. Haha.

"Okay, let's watch Stylist Chaemin put her skills to the test!" Haechan announces, pushing everyone back.

"Okay, so, I brought some stuff. Well, obviously, with the help of the other stylists, but here you go," she begins, bringing us to a few bags and suitcases.

"OMG, where did you get these?" Mark asks, gawking at the black and silver themed clothing that fits our concept perfectly.

"Oh, just from a random brand one of my professors once told me about," she shrugs, starting to take some of it out.

"What the heck, this actually looks good?" Chenle mutters, eyeing the outfits.

"Are your standards for me really that low?" Chaemin teases, handing him some clothes and motioning him over to a changing room.

"Maybe?" the younger retorts before disappearing around the wall.

"Here, Tae, take this," she snickers, handing me a black and silver top with black pants and some other accessories.

"Stop it," I mumble, retreating to a changing room.

"You're so cute!" Chaemin calls after me.

I take a few minutes to change into the outfit, then put my casual clothes into a bag and return to the main room to check up on everyone.

When I get there, Chaemin is tightening some leather straps on Johnny hyung's jacket. I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous? She's being a stylist.

"Can you do tend to Taeyong real quick? I have to finish Taeil's hair," she calls to one of the other stylists, who comes over and makes a few changes to my outfit.

I eye the movements of my girlfriend as she moves on to fixing Jungwoo's makeup.

"You know, I really like doing your makeup, Jungwoo, because you're already so good-looking and I just get to enhance that, you know?" she remarks, taking out a makeup brush.

"I know, but thanks," Jungwoo responds, sassily brushing a wisp of his hair aside. Chaemin starts laughing at his confidence, then stops so she can actually do a good job.

"So... what are you doing, Chaemin?" I ask, approaching them as soon as my outfit is all ready for the stage.

"Finishing Jungwoo's makeup, and then I need to go make sure that Jisung is all ready, why?" she replies.

"Nothing, have fun!" I respond, internally sighing as I go off to make sure I get to make an appearance in the Behind the Scenes video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smell a jealous Taeyong 😏

Thanks for reading!