t w e n t y - f i v e

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"where are you most excited to go, princess?" i asked.

billie and i, along with her family and her manager, are currently sitting in the airport, waiting for their flight to be called. billie was sitting in my lap, her head resting on my shoulder as i ran my hand through her hair.

"hmm... probably paris. i've always wanted to go there," she told me. "i wish you could come with me though. you make traveling fun."

"i wish i could go too," i sighed. "but i've gotta attend my classes and shit so that i don't fail them."

"i know." she pouted.

i pressed a few kisses all over her face, making her grin. "cheer up, cutie. it's not like you're gonna be gone forever."

"i know, but it doesn't make it any easier having to leave you," she frowned, reaching a hand up to cup my cheek and rub her thumb along my cheekbone. "i'm gonna miss you."

i leaned into her touch. "i'm gonna miss you too."

"say something to me in spanish." she requested softly.

"te voy a amar hasta que el sol muero, mi amor." (translation: i'm going to love you until the sun dies, my love.)

her brows furrowed cutely as she tried to translate it. "i'm going to be honest with you, the only thing i understood was 'my love.'"

i laughed softly. "figure it out, princess."

"but i don't know, jj," she pouted, giving me puppy dog eyes. "tell me; pretty please?"

"gimme a kiss first."

she pulled me closer to her, pressing several, quick kisses to my lips. "now can you tell me? pleaseee?"

"since you asked nicely," i teased. "i said 'i'm going to love you until the sun dies, my love.'"

"no, cause i'll actually cry right now—" she pouted. "that's cute as hell. i love you, i love you, i love you."

"i love you more, cutie." i grinned.

"that's not possible," she shook her head. "i love you the absolute mostest."

"whatever helps you sleep at night." i smirked, then kissed her forehead.

an announcement came over the intercom, announcing that her plane was starting to board. a frown immediately came to her face.