f i f t y - s e v e n

b i l l i e

"i can't do shows anymore. my legs hurt too bad. i can't do it. i just can't jump."

"princess," jj cooed with a small frown. "c'mere, sit down."

"it's so, so painful," i mumble, walking over to the couch she was sitting on. "like, walking right now is so painful."

"here, i'ma give you a lil' massage." jessie told me, sitting on the ground in front of me.

"thank you, baby." i sighed.

"you best stop jumping during shows, or i'll beat your ass." she threatened lightly, beginning to massage my legs.

"but i wanna give them a good show," i pouted. "they deserve it."

"you'll still be giving them a good show if you don't jump, shorty," she assured. "you're seriously gonna fuck your legs and ankles up hella if you keep jumping while they're injured though. don't get me wrong, i love you, but i do not wanna push you around in a wheelchair for the rest of our lives."

"shut up." i rolled my eyes with a small laugh.

"i'm being serious," she defended with a cute smile. "but for real... can you promise me that you'll take care of yourself? please?"

i looked down at her, looking at the hopeful look on her face. "i'll try, but i can't promise anything. you know i love jumping on stage and shit."

"i know, but again, you're gonna get seriously injured if you keep on." she frowned.

"she's right, billie," mom said, making me look over at her. "if you keep jumping, you won't be able to do shows at all."

"i hate that y'all are right." i muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"we're just looking out for you, princess." jj murmured.

<~~~~~>

"you're the best." i told jj as she carried me out the venue and to the tour bus.

"it's no problem." she grinned.

as we made our way to the tour bus, we were stopped by a small group of fans.

"wait, why is jessie carrying you around?" one of them asked.

"she's forcing me to." jj joked.

"no, i'm not, liar," my brows furrowed. "you offered to carry me."

"i'm kidding," she laughed. "she's got shin splints bad as hell; i'm carrying her around so that she doesn't have to walk as much."

"aww," they cooed. "that's so cute."

jess grinned, a small blush coating her cheeks.

"how are y'all?" i asked. "y'all good?"

"we're good," they nodded. "is it okay if we got a picture?"

"of course." i nodded, watching as one of them pulled their phone out.

they gathered around me and jj so that they could all fit. the girl held her phone up, and me and jj held up peace signs before she took the photo. she took a few more.