f i f t y - o n e

* time skip to december *

j e s s i e

"c'mon, shiloh, get out," i urged, trying to get her out of my car. "dude, hurry up, i want some kisses from billie, and you're taking forever."

she barked at me before finally hopping out of my car. "fucking finally." i muttered. i had been standing outside of billie's house, trying to make shiloh get out of the car for a solid five minutes now. she had been refusing to get out for who knows what reason.

i walked up to the door, knocking on it a few times. i could hear music blasting through the house. the door opened, revealing billie, who had a large smile.

"hi, baby!" she greeted with a kiss.

"hey, cutie," i grinned. "what's got you in such a good mood?"

"we finished the album!"

"oh my god, hell yeah, princess!" i brought her into a hug, kissing her cheek.

she pulled back from the hug after a minute or so, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the house. i shut the door behind me, dragging shiloh along with us. once we were in the living room, i let go of her leash so that she could go play with pepper.

somehow, pepper actually likes shiloh. surprising, i know.

"you've gotta dance with me." she demanded, the smile on her face never faltering.

"of course." i grinned, taking her hands in mine to dance around her living room.

during the past couple of months, she's been so stressed about finishing this album, so i'm glad to see that she's finished it and is so happy about it.

"oh, hey, jj," fin greeted with a large smile as he walked into the living room. "what's up?"

"sup?" i smiled back, reaching a hand out to do our handshake.

i swear i have a handshake with everybody i know—

"dude, you've gotta listen to the album." he told me.

"not right now, we're dancing!" billie shook her head.

he rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "alright, i'm gonna go call claudia and tell her to come over so that she can listen to the album too."

"oouu, hell yeah." i hummed.

"don't even say it." billie threatened.