f i f t y - f o u r

a/n y'all are the horniest mfs ever bro— 😭 y'all aren't getting smut 😣🙌

j e s s i e

"baby!" billie yelled excitedly as she ran over
to me, crashing into my arms. "it's your birthday!"

"i know," i chuckled, placing my hands on my waist. "you've only said it a billion times within the past hour."

"'cause it's a big day!" she grinned. "you're twenty-one!"

"calm down," i laughed. "you know, i'm surprised that you haven't called me old yet."

"well, i was gonna wait 'til tomorrow since it's your birthday—"

"oh my god," i rolled my eyes. "you're annoying as fuck."

she laughed loudly before kissing my cheek. "you know i'm just messing, mama," she assured. "you do be old as fuck now though."

i reached a hand up to thump her forehead. "mean ass."

i hopped onto the kitchen counter, letting her stand between my legs. she looked up at me.

"are you sure you don't wanna do anything special today?" she pouted.

i nodded, taking her hands in mine. "i'm sure, princess. i just wanna relax today. i do want matt and them to come over though."

she furrowed her brows cutely and i reached a hand out to cup her face. i ran my thumb over her brows, gently un-furrowing them.

"you'de positive?" she asked.

i let out a small sigh as i thought for a moment. "how about this; we get a lotta paint supplies and shit, and we go paint in the park with everybody? we can have a little picnic too."

a smile spread across her face and she pumped her fist. "hell yeah!"

"you're adorable." i chuckled, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

<~~~~~>

"wait, you missed the aisle." my brows furrowed.

"i did?" billie's brows furrowed as well.

"mhm," i hummed. "it's two aisles back."

currently, we were getting a bunch of paint and canvases and shit for later. i was sitting in the cart while billie pushed me around.